Arkman African Oolong Tea - Dark Green - 100g
Few units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.Details
ARKMAN Oolong tea is an incredibly healthy,tasty and very refreshing tea, It is a unique type of dried tea leaves made from tea grown in Kenya which originated from tea trees in Fujian China, Oolong tea combines the qualities of black and green teas, giving it various health benefits for the heart, brain, bone and dental. Several studies have shown that Oolong tea could help enhance weight loss by improving fat burning and speeding up metabolism level.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Measure between(2-10g) 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons of Oolong tea into a tea pot.
- Add warm water less than 50 degrees to cover the tea leaves.
- After a few seconds pour out the water and add hot water into the teapot and let it stand for 30-60 seconds.
- The tea is now ready for drinking.
- Keep on adding the hot water until the tea becomes tasteless
· You can generally reuse the leaves 2 or 3 times if you are using a large teapot and up to 5 times if you are using a smaller teapot.
- Controls metabolism of fat in the body to reduce cholesterol
- Controls diabetes
- Reduction of chronic diseases helps in reducing high blood pressure by improving mental health, performance and refreshes the mind.
- Prevent development of cancerous cells.
- Reduces obesity, stress and Improves mental health and performance.
- Functions as an antioxidant.
- Improves digestion.
- Prevents teeth against decay and strengthens bone on bone mineral density(BMD)
What’s in the box
- African Oolong Tea - 100g
- SKU: AR249DR1BNXZWNAFAMZ
- Production Country: Kenya
- Size (L x W x H cm): -
- Weight (kg): 0.1
- Main Material: -
- Care Label: Keep in a Cool and Dry place
Verified Ratings (11)
11 verified ratings
Product Reviews (2)
Cant wait to use it.