Pamper your Body with Quality Bath & Body Products on Jumia
Personal health and hygiene is very important. If you look good but have people moving away when you come close to them, you might find that the solution to this problem can be traced to your personal hygiene habits. The body needs to be cared for constantly to rid it of the smells generated from sweat, give the skin a naturally healthy glow and prevent skin infections.
When it comes to taking care of the body, it does not just begin and end with bathing with a soap. First of all, it is necessary to take a shower after a long day of moving about or sweating, to rid the skin of the smell of sweat. Secondly, taking good care of the body means you need to have the right items available to you. There are so many bath oils, gels, and soap that will add nutrients to your skin when bathing. To give your body a treat and smell good while at it, here are some of the things you need.
- The right soap: a basic body bath time needs soap for washing the skin. You can consider using a bar soap or a liquid soap. The more nutrients a soap has in it, the better it will be for your skin. Harsh soaps might end up shrinking the skin so go for milder soaps with a nice fragrance.
- Body wash or Shower gels: For a night bath, you can use either of these options to replace your soap. Shower gels not only have fragrances that relax the body, but also open the skin pores and leaves you feeling lighter. Plus, you want to go to bed smelling good.
- Bubble baths and bath oils: If you want to relax in the bathtub after a long day, a bubble bath is the right way to go. You can fill up your tub with water, put in some drops of bubble bath and bath oils, and soak yourself in it till all the bubbles and lather disappear. This is another way to rid the skin of dirt and cleanse the pores, and of course, feel good and smell great.
- Bath Brush or Sponge: A soft sponge is needed when bathing to wash the body with. If you are using a bar soap, you need to rub it on the sponge a couple of times to get enough lather. With a liquid wash, a few drops will be enough. A bath brush is usually softer than a normal brush and in this case, you can rub the soap all over your body and then scrub your body with the brush.
- Exfoliating set: As earlier mentioned, taking care of the body does not just end at washing it with soap. With a great exfoliating product, you can cleanse out the skin pores and allow the nutrients from your soap enter into the skin and nourish it. Exfoliation opens up the pores that have been clogged with dirt from a long day of being out and is a great way to keep the skin from infections, rashes and pimples.
- Moisturizing lotion: Washing the skin with soap can leave it feeling a bit dry afterwards. This is why you need a great lotion or body cream to moisturize the skin and leave it soft and healthier.
- Waxing cream: Although this is not a necessity, it is also okay to have a waxing cream for removing hairs from the body and leaving it looking smoother and feeling nicer.
- Deodorants & Body Spray: Deodorants are a great way to prevent body odor. Stick deodorants applied inside the armpit help to control sweat, thereby giving you a dry feeling and making you much more comfortable.
Bath sets are also available if you prefer to shop straight from one brand. Bath sets contain soaps, creams, shower gels and more. Popular brands for bath and body items you can find in Kenya include Dove, Olay, Lifebuoy, Vaseline, Ballet, Dettol, SHE, Rexona, Geisha, Parachute and Lux.
Buy your Bath & Body Products on Jumia at Amazing Prices
With the low prices on Jumia for bath and body items, you can easily pamper your skin without having to spend all your money. Create a complete bath set with soaps, shower gels, creams, bath salts and more from top brands. Order on Jumia for quality products at amazing prices and have them delivered to you in no time. Love our deals on bath and body products? Come back for better products and even lower prices.