Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.Details
Our heavy-duty coveralls will stand up to your grimiest, greasiest, dirtiest jobs. The strong fabric blends and safety stitching help prevent tears and abrasions. The soil-release finish and fade resistance keep them looking sharp; time after time, wash after wash. Great for gas attendants, home inspectors, chimney sweeps and a whole lot of other folks! Sizes ranges from Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large and XXLarge.
PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING TABLE TO HELP YOU IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
- All measurement are done in inches.
- If your size falls between two sizes, its advisable to pick the next bigger size.
- Ø Manufactured from 65% twill/ 35% polyester. Button fastened cuffs.
- Ø Elasticated waistband. Zip fastened to front of garment.
- Ø 65% cotton, 35% Polyester
- Ø 9 pockets including 1 found on the sleeve.
- Ø Two chest pockets. Two swing pockets. Two leg pockets.
- Ø Two back pocket. Pen pocket on sleeve.
What’s in the box
- SKU: FA113IP0LJ7PVNAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 0.5
- Main Material: cotton twill
Verified Ratings (26)
26 verified ratings
Product Reviews (10)
I like it
It's the best ????
I just love it
Its good, but lacks in proportion.
This review is virtually identical to the other for the grey coveralls. High quality material, but it lacks proportionality. For the XL, it has long arms but everything else is small. And the measurements do not fit the standard XL measurements in Kenya, whether for men or for women. Honestly, it is just better for the seller to stop moving the product as unisex, since the it simply isnt. The basic and most prominent problem lies in the accommodation of the glutes, since there is no space. So unless your butt is non-existent, it wont fit. Am really disappointed, since the quality of the material is excellent, but it simply wont fit, and I cant give it to a taller person (am 5-11), almost two metres tall), since it would not fit, at the lower limbs or in the torso, and a thinner person my size will be floating inside it, even with their normal work clothes on.