- 5 stars(22)
- 4 stars(8)
- 3 stars(3)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(1)
I love it
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Zone 1 (e.g. Nairobi)
2 - 3
27 - 28
Zone 2 & 3 (e.g. Mombasa)
2 - 4
3 - 6
28 - 31
Zone 5,6 & 7 (e.g. Machakos)
4 - 7
6 - 9
31 - 34
Jumia Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Sunday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees details
OTG SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices—from your Android smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk Memory Zone app for Android (available on Google Play) helps you manage your device’s memory and your content.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
Compatible with OTG-enabled Android Devices
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 is compatible with Android smartphones and tablets featuring OTG (On-the-Go) USB support.
Free up Memory on Your Smartphone and Tablet
Quickly free up space on your Android smartphone or tablet so you can take more pictures and videos.
Automatic Backup for Photos and Videos
Automatically back up photos, videos and contacts from your Android device to the drive when connected.
Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 Connectors
Sleek, retractable design offers both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
High-speed USB 3.0 for Super-Fast File Transfers of up to 150MB/s
High-speed USB 3.0 lets you transfer a full-length movie to the drive faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive, up to 150MB/s from computer to drive.
SanDisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up all the files from your phone’s memory in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your drive to free up space.
(1) Requires device with On-the-Go (OTG) support. Visit our official site for the list of compatible devices.
(2) Download and installation required.
(3) Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(4) [32GB-256GB] Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150MB/s. [16GB] Read speeds from drive to computer up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products
You can return this product for a refund immediately on the spot of receiving your original order. You can ONLY return the product if the product is a wrong product or damaged. You cannot cancel the product if you change your mind.
If the product is "shipped from Overseas"?
You can return this product within 15 days after receiving your original order if it has a manufacturing defect, does not turn on, counterfeit, if you have received the wrong product or due to change of mind (with seal not broken). You cannot return the product if you change your mind or you don't like the product. For more information, please visit our FAQ on "Shipped from Overseas products"
Kindly contact our customer care here for assistance.
What are the required conditions?
Please see below conditions for your return request to be accepted:
- product must remain sealed, except if the product is defective or damaged
- product is still in its original packaging
- product is in its original condition and unused
- product is not damaged
- product label is still attached
- product is complete
The products in your possession are your responsibility until they are picked up by our driver or you have dropped it off at a pickup Station. Any product that is not properly packed or is damaged will not be eligible for a return, so make sure they are properly taken care of prior to the return!
What are the next steps?
Once your return request is done, we will contact you to arrange retrieval of the product. You will also have the choice to deliver yourself the product to one of our pickup Stations.
Once the product retrieved, we will proceed to the examination.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we will send it back to you without refund.
- If examination conclusive and conditions respected, we will proceed to refund within maximum 14 business days post retrieval product