Express delivery in main cities.
Samsung Electronics unveiled the Galaxy A51, the latest addition to the Galaxy A series family. Built to make meaningful innovations and awesome mobile experiences to everyone, the Galaxy A51 is packed with enhanced features: a longer lasting battery to keep up with your busy lifestyle, a smarter camera to help capture the world as you see it and an Infinity-O display that gives an uninterrupted visual experience. Order for this Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone online from Jumia Kenya and have it delivered to your doorstep.
Display and Camera
Samsung Galaxy A51 is offered with a 6.5-inch AMOLED display that has a screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels along with a pixel density of 396 PPI. However, there is no screen protection.
In terms of photography, the smartphone provides a 48MP, 12MP, 12MP and 5MP rear camera setup which can shoot high-quality images with detailed insights. The front camera is equally good with 32MP lens, which can produce sharp and bright selfies.
Configuration and Storage
Performance of the Samsung Galaxy A51 is based on an octa-core (2.3GHz quad-core, Cortex A73 + 1.7GHz, quad-core, Cortex A53) processor that is seated on the Exynos 9 Octa 9611 SoC. There is a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU and 4GB RAM. To store files and data of the users, there is a 128GB storage. It also offers an expansion of up to 512GB with the help of a microSD card.
Battery and Connectivity
Samsung Galaxy A51 is powered by a Li-ion battery which has 4,000mAh capacity that can allow users to play games for long hours. It has Charging support that can refill the battery in a short time. For connectivity, the device supports a lot of features such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, USB Type-C, etc.
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Card slot: microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 128GB 4GB RAM
- 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 40mm (telephoto), dedicated macro camera
- 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/5.0", 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Single: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Display: 6.5"Super AMOLED
- Memory: 4GB RAM + 128GB Internal
- Camera: 48MP + 5MP + 5MP + 12MP Rear, 32MP front Camera
- CPU: Octa Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz)
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
What’s in the box
- Samsung Galaxy A51 Handset
- User Manual
- Silicone Case
- SKU: SA948MP01NXXCNAFAMZ
- Main Material: -
- Model: SM-A515F/DSN
- Size (L x W x H cm): -
- Weight (kg): 0.172
Product Ratings (21)
Product Reviews (5)
Amazing budget phone
I like it
It however came with a diffrent phone and name on the receipt. I believe receipts were switched. The phone however is excellent.
I like it.
Your products are just awesome. Keep it up jumia