Glass cutter size: Length 20cm
Item size:as the picture shown(approx)
Net Weight: 77g
Adaptation cutting specifications: minimum diameter: 8 cm
Maximum diameter: 40 cm
Thickest can cut: 6-12 mm
1. First put sucker on the glass , sucker upper rotating plastic head 90 degrees, sucker suck on glass, the water will suck even more firmly.
2. While holding down the plastic suction cup on the head in one hand and hold the hard plastic head on a ruler to draw a circle out of one-off, it is best not to repeat the round draw, otherwise it will destroy the glass cutter.
3. Then draw lines cross in the circle, the more the better.
4. Beat with a wooden mallet or small hammer inside the circle, the size of the force to hold their own, the glass within the circle will be a small piece of a small piece fell off.
5. beat to beat under the glass upward along the blade to beat. The first step after the draw circle, we must draw a full circle again knocking on the middle "
Size will be a little manual measurement error!