1. GYM8 miniature circuit breaker is mainly used for protection against overload and short circuit under the AC 50Hz/60Hz, rated voltage 230V/400V and rated current from 1A to 63A.
2. It also can be used for non-frequent on-and-off switch operation under normal circumstance.
3. Compliance with IEC/EN60898-1
4. With indicator function in the contact position.
5. Transparent cover designed to carry label.
6. Bilateral busbar wiring capabilities to adapt to the wider use of premises.
7. Maximum connecting ability of 25mm2, wiring moment of force 3N*m, applicable to a variety of installing equipment, wiring is strong
Item Type: Miniature Circuit Breaker
Optional Rated Current Input: 16A, 25A, 32A
Rated Voltage Ue: 400VAC
Insulation Voltage Ui: 500V
Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
Rated Breaking Capacity: 4500/6000A
Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: (1.2/50) Uimp 6kV
Insulation Test Voltage (within 1 minute): 2kV
Pollution Degree : 2
Thermal Magnetic Release Characteristics: B C D
Electrical Life: 4000
Mechanical Life: 10000
Degree of Protection: IP20
Set the Reference Temperature of the Thermal Element: 30 ° C
Ambient Temperature: (daily average ≤ 35 ° C) -5 ~ 40 ° C
Storage Temperature: -25~ 70°C
1 x Miniature Circuit Breaker