- Economy style flow meter regulator.
- Single stage piston design.
- Preset pressure at 3.5bar/50psig.
- Machined brass body.
- Combination of regulator and flow meter as one unit.
- Polycarbonate flow tube and outer cover are impact resistant for maximum durability.
- Compact lightweight construction.
- Designed for MIG & TIG applications and provide accurate regulator of gas flow.
- Dual scale gauge with unbreakable polycarbonate lens for durability.
- Pressure gauge UL approved.
The pressure gauge which shows how much gas is left in the tank goes from 0 to 4000 psi.
And this flowmeter does not use a diaphragm,so it is more reliable than the flow-gauge style regulators.
The output flow is adjustable from 10 to 60 cfh (cubic feet per hour),and is indicated by a ball which moves up and down in the flow tube,so this flowmeter will handle MIG and TIG welding both steel and aluminum.
Outlet of the Flowmeter will fit both the female 9/16" x 18 nut or the male 5/8" x 18 fitting.
It comes with a standard 1/4" barbed fitting.
1 * Argon Flow meter