Few units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.Details
Paprika is a colorful spice derived from ground peppers. It offers a variety of beneficial compounds, including vitamin A, capsaicin, and carotenoid antioxidants. These substances may help prevent inflammation and improve your cholesterol, eye health, and blood sugar levels, among other benefits.
Paprika is a ground spice made from dried varieties of peppers. It ranges from sweet to hot in intensity, and some varieties of paprika have a smoky flavor. Most are mild. The color of paprika can also vary from bright orange to deep red. Paprika is used in various cuisines around the world, including Hungarian, Spanish, and Mexican cuisines.
Capsaicin has been shown to have analgesic effects, and it is used therapeutically for pain management. Some topical pain treatments include capsaicin as an ingredient.
- Incorporating capsaicin-containing paprika into your diet may provide protection against a wide variety of cancers.
- Capsaicin may also reduce appetite and caloric intake when incorporated as part of a healthy diet.
- Incorporating paprika into your diet may help protect your skin from the damaging effect of sun
- Capsaicin has been shown to have analgesic effects, and it is used therapeutically for pain management.
- It has antioxidant properties, can help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease, improve immunity, and even alleviate gas.
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE840FF16TZQ1NAFAMZ
- Model: N/A
- Production Country: India
- Weight (kg): 0.2
- Main Material: paprika
- Care Label: Keep in a cool dry place
Verified Ratings (1)
1 verified rating
Product Reviews (0)
This product has no reviews yet.