Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron,1TB HDD-4GB RAM+WIN10+OFFICE+AVG +ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB WRISTBAND FLASH
Asus X543UA - GQ3351T 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7020U 1TB HDD 8GB RAM, 15.6" WINDOWS 10 Star Grey
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + FREE Mouse
HP Refurbished Probook ,14", Intel Core I5, 4GB RAM + 500 GB HDD - Grey
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG
DELL Refurbished Latitude 2120 10.1" 160GB HDD+2GB RAM - Windows 7 - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e Intel Core I3 4GB, 500GB 12.5" + FREE Mouse
DELL Refurbished Mini 2120 10.1" Intel Atom 250GB, 2GB WiFi Camera Windows - Black
HP Refurbished Probook 6470b Intel Core I5 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD - Dove Grey
HP Refurbished Elitebook Folio 9480m - Core I7 - 1TB HDD / 8GB RAM -14" Silver
HP Refurbished Probook 6470b Intel Core I5 4GB, 500GB - Dove Grey
Asus X543-15.6"-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM+1TB Hard Disk-Windows 10-Grey-hbBag+32GB Flash+Diary+Pen
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch -Intel Pentium - 4 GB/128 GB SSD 11.6"- Free Laptop Bag + Mouse
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch Screen- Intel Celeron 4GB 500GB 11.6"- Free Laptop Bag + Mouse
Lenovo IDEAPAD-Celeron N4000,1TB HDD-4GB RAM+AVG+LAPTOP STAND+ANTITHEFTBAG+16GB WRISTBAND FLASH
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM,+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG +DENRI BACKPACK+16GB FLASHDISK
HP Refurbished Elitebook 820 12" Intel Core i5 4GB, 500GB DOS - Black
HP Refurbished HP 430, 13.3", Core i5, 4 GB RAM + 500GB HDD - No OS - Black.
DELL Refurbished Mini 2110 10.1" Intel Atom 250GB, 2GB WiFi Camera Windows - Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2570P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
Lenovo Ideapad 1-11.6"-N4020 Celeron,4GB RAM,128GB SSD-Win10+ANTIVIRUS+BAG+ 16GB WRIST FLASH
DELL Refurbished Latitude E6410 14" - Intel Core I5 - 500GB, 4GB Win 10 Trial
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch Screen- Intel Celeron 4GB 500GB 11.6"-
DELL Laptop Charger / Adapter 19.5V 3.34A - (Big Pin) + Power Cable
Lenovo V14-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM-1TB HardDisk-Windows 10-Kaspersky-Grey-hBag+32GB Flash+T-Shirt
HP Notebook 15 Core I3-WINDOWS 10+MS OFFICE4GB RAM-500GB HDD-15.6"-Black+Free Anti-theft Backpack
Generic 360o Rotating Bluetooth 7 S Backlit Aluminum Keyboard For IPad 9.7" 2018/iPad 9.7" 2017/iPad Air/Air 2/Pro 9.7"-Gold (gold)
Lenovo ThinkPad X100E - 11.6" - 320GB/2GB RAM - Windows Ready
HP Refurbished EliteBook 6930P 14.1'' Intel Core 2 Duo 250GB, 4GB + FREE Laptop Bag
Lenovo Ideapad Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+Anti-theft BAG (NO DVD DRIVE)
Asus Celeron-15.6-Intel Celeron -1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 10 +FreeBag+32GB FlashDisk
Generic 15.6inch Metal Ultrabook 6GB RAM+64GB eMMC+512GB SSD 1920x1080P Full HD IPS Screen Intel Quad Core CPU Laptop Notebook Computer
Generic Wireless Wifi Router 450Mbps 3x 5dBi One-Key Net-in
HP Pavilion 14 X360 I5 10th 10210u Gen -8gb Ram-1tb + 256ssd Windows 10 Home - Touch
HP 14 Laptop Core I5 10th Gen 1035 G4 8gb - 512ssd 14" + BackPack Bag
HP 14"-Intel Core i3 8130 2.2ghz-8GB RAM-1TB HDD-Windows 10- Silver
HP Pavilion 14 X360 I5 10th Gen - 8gb Ram-500gb+256ssd -14" Touch Screen
HP Refurbished Probook 430 -CELERON 4GB RAM-500GB HDD-13.3"-Black.
HP Folio 9470m Refurbished EliteBook G1 14" Intel Core I5 8GB RAM 500GB HDD
HP Notebook 14 I3 -8gb Ram - 512 Ssd Hard Disk - Windows 10 + Free Back Pack Bag
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!