Apple MacBook Air 13.3" (MMGF2) - Intel Core i5 - Mac OS - 1.6GHz - 8GB RAM - 128GB SSD - Silver
HP Pavilion 15 - x360 - 15.6" Touchscreen - Core i5 - 12GB - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 - Black & Gold
Apple Macbook Air 2017 MQD42 – 13.3” - Intel Core i5 - 256GB SSD – 8GB RAM - Mac OS X – Silver
HP Notebook 14-bs092nia - 14" - 7th Gen Intel Core i5 – 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - Free DOS - Dark Ash Silver/Greyish
HP Probook 450 G4 - 15.6" - Intel Core i5 - 1TB HDD- 8GB RAM-2gb Nvidia Graphics - OS Not Installed - Black
HP Notebook 15 -bs091nia - 15.6" - 7th Gen Intel Core i5 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - Free DOS 2.0 - Dark Ash Silver Textured
HP ProBook 440 G4 - 14" - Intel Core i5 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - Windows 10 Pro - Silver
HP Pavilion 15 - AU183SA - 15.6" - Intel Core i5 7th Generation - 8GB RAM - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 - Blue
Lenovo Ideapad 110 - 15.6" - Intel Core i5 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM -No OS installed - Black
HP Pavilion 15-au106TU - 15.6" - Intel Core i5- 7th Generation - 8GB RAM - 1TB HDD - Win 10 - WHITE.
HP Pavilion 15 - 15.6" - Intel Core i5- 7th Generation - 8GB RAM - 1TB HDD - NO OS - Gold.
Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ISK - 15.6" - Intel Core i7 - 1TB HDD - 8GB RAM -2GB Dedicated graphics- NO OS - Black
HP Refurb EliteBook Folio 1040 G1 - 14" - Core i5 - 8GB RAM - 128GB SSD - No OS Installed - Silver
Apple MacBook Air 13.3" - Intel Core i5 - Mac OS - 1.8GHz - 8GB RAM - 128GB SSD - Silver (2017)
Lenovo COMBO OFFER: Lenovo-Ideapad 310-15ISK - 15.6" - Intel Core i5 - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - DOS - Black + Samsung Xpress - M2070W - Printer - MonoPrinter - Wireless - White
HP Pavilion 15 - 15.6" Touchscreen - Intel Core i5 - 1TB HDD - 12GB RAM - Windows 10 - Silver
HP Star Wars Gaming Laptop - 5-an001la - 15.6" - Intel Core i5 - 1TB HDD - 6GB RAM - Windows 10 - Grey
HP Refurb ProBook 430 G1 - 13.3" - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - Intel Core i5 - Grey.
Dell Vostro 5468 - 14" - Intel Core i5 - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black
HP Notebook 14-am199nia - 14" - 7th Gen Intel Core i5 – 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - Free DOS - Turbo Silver
HP Pavilion 15-au108TU - 15.6" - Intel Core i5- 7th Generation - 8GB RAM - 1TB HDD - Win 10 - Gold.
HP Pavilion 15 - 15.6" Led Screen - Intel Core i5 - 1TB HDD - 8GB RAM - Windows 10 - Gold + hp Carrycase bag
HP Notebook 15 -bs091nia - 15.6" - 7th Gen Intel Core i5 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - 4GB Intel HD Graphics - Free DOS 2.0 - Dark Ash Silver Textured
HP 15-BS091NIA - 15.6" - Intel Core i5 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - NO OS - Dark Ash Silver Textured
HP 15-bs092nia – 15.6” - Intel Core i5 – 500GB HDD – 4GB RAM – No OS – Black
Lenovo FLEX 3 15 2-IN-1 - Core i5 - 6500U - 15.6" - 2.3GHz - 1TB - 8GB Ram - TouchScreen - WIN10 - Black
HP Spectre x360 - 13.3" - Core i5 7th Gen - 8GB RAM - 256GB SSD - Windows 10 - Black & Gold
Lenovo Idea Pad 320 – 15” - Intel Core i5 – 500GB HDD – 4GB RAM – No OS – Onyx Black
Lenovo IdeaPad 320-14IKB – 14” - 7th Gen Intel Core i5 – 1TB HDD – 4GB RAM – No OS – Onyx Black
HP X360 - 15.6" - Core i5 7th Generation- 12GB - 1TB - Windows 10 - Gold
Apple Mackbook AIR MQD32B/A - 13.3" - Intel® Core™ i5 - 128GB HDD - 8GB RAM - White
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!