CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional Laptops
HP Refurbished Probook 430 G2 Celeron 4th Gen 4GB RAM + 500GB HDD - Black. 13.3" Touch Screen
Asus ZenBook UX434 Core I7
Generic 7 Inch Wifi Tablet Computer Quad Core 512 + 4GB WIFI Custom Frequency-white-EU
HP EliteBook 840 G1 – 14″ – Core I5 Laptop – 4 GB RAM – 500 GB HDD
Asus Zenbook UX434FAC Core I7 Touch Screen
Generic Kawau C301 USB 3.0 High Speed CompactFlash CF Card Reader Support 256GB
Generic 3pcs RJ11 6P4C Female To Ethernet RJ45 8P8C Male F/M Adapter Converter Cable Phone
HP 240 G7 Laptop(10th Gen Intel Core I3-1005G1/4 GB RAM/1TB HDD/14.0 Inch/win 10/office 2019)
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2560P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
Generic O20 Fingerprint Lock Smart Padlock Cabinet Lock Waterproof Mini Lock-blue
Lenovo Ideapad 3 Laptop, Core I5, 10th Generation, 4GB Ram, 1 TB HDD, PLATINUM GREY
Asus UX434 LAPTOP, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CORE I7, NON-TOUCH
DELL LATITUDE 3410 CORE I5 8GB RAM/1TB HDD
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron,1TB HDD-4GB RAM+WIN10+OFFICE+AVG +ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB FLASH
Lenovo Refurbished S10-3 Ideapad 10.1'' 2GB RAM 160GB HDD, WiFi - Camera -Windows - Black.
HP Refurbished 3115M AMD Ram 4gb 320GB HDD 11.6" Screen -HDMI -Camera -Black Sticker
HP 15s AMD Athlon™ Silver 3150U UpTo 3.3GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD With Radeon Graphics+Win10Pro
Lenovo Refurbished S10-3 Ideapad 10.1'' 2GB RAM 250GB HDD, WiFi - Camera -Windows - Black.
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X140 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130e 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP 14-DQ1025NR Core I3
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" -Intel Celeron-1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 10-Black+Bag+LED+Mouse
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Kaspersky - Black + Bag
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black + Bag + Woofer
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10-Black+2 Bags+32GB Flash
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black + Bag + Hoodie
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Kaspersky - Black
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" -Intel Celeron-1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 10-Black+Bag+Keyholder+32GB Flash
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black + Bag + Flask
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM-Windows 10-Black+Bag+HP 2320 Printer
Lenovo Ideapad 3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black + Bag + Smartphone
HP Refurbished Probook 6470b Core I5, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD
Asus X509 LAPTOP, CORE I7, 8GB RAM, 1TB HARDDISK, 2GB GRAPHICS, 15 INCHES SCREEN
Generic X007 Fingerprint Padlock Fingerprint Luggage Lock Fingerprint Padlock Drawer-sliver
Generic 12.5 Inch 4GB 64GB With N33 Notebook Laptop Ultra-Thin Internet Laptop-sliver Gray
Generic 10.1 Inch 1024X600 Laptop LCD Screen Matte Surface For Notebook
Generic INMP441 Omnidirectional Microphone Module M Interface For ESP32-Black
Generic T1 TUYA A Hidden Smart A Drawer Lock Sticky File Cabinet Wardrobe Lock-white
Generic 7 Inch Children Tablets PC Android Tablet PC WiFi Children Kids PAD Android-blue-EU
Generic HDMI-compatible Switch Converter For N64 SNES NGC SFC To TV Video Scart-black
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!