HP 250 G6 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Dark Ash Silver Textured + FREE Bag
Lenovo 110-15ISK Laptop - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 1TB - 4GB RAM - OS Not Installed - Black
Lenovo Ideapad 110- 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black
ILIFE Zed Air - 14" Notebook - Intel Quad Core - 1.8 Ghz - 2GB RAM - 32GB SSD - Windows 10 - Silver
HP 15bs098nia - 15.6" - Intel Celeron N3060 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - Dos - No OS - Black
HP 15-bs095nia - 15.6" - Intel Core i3-6006U - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black
Dell Refurb Latitude 2100 - 10.1" - Intel Atom N270 (1.60 GHz) - 160GB HDD - 2GB RAM - Windows 7 - Black
ASUS R541s - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 2GB RAM - Windows 10 -Black
HP Notebook 14-am199nia - 14" - Intel Core i5 – 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - Free DOS - Gray
Lenovo REFURB ThinkPad T440 14" - laptop i7-4600 - 8GB - 126GB SSD -Notebook HD - Black
HP Refurb EliteBook 840 G1, Ultrabook, - Intel Core i5 - Fingerprint- 14" - 500HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS - Black + Free Bag
Lenovo Ideapad (110-151BR) - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - OS Not Installed - Black
ILIFE Zed Air H2 - Intel Celeron - 32GB SSD - 3GB RAM - 500GB HDD - Windows 10 - Silver
HP 250 G6 - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 500 HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS - Grey
HP Probook 450 G3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 750gb HDD- 8GB RAM - Dvdrw - OS Not Installed - Black
ASUS Asus FX60VM6700 Office Gaming Laptop 8GB RAM 1TB ROM 15.6 Inch PC Computer-black
HP Refurb ProBook 430 Intel Core i5 - 13.3" - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - Grey
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad T440 14" - laptop i7-4600 - 8GB - 500GB HDD -Notebook HD - Black
Lenovo Ideapad 110- 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black+ Free Backpack
HP Probook 450 G2 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 750gb HDD- 8GB RAM - Dvdrw - OS Not Installed - Black
HP Pavilion 15 - 15.6" Touchscreen - AMD - Quad Core A9 - 1TB HDD - 6GB RAM - Windows 10 - Silver
HP 250 G6 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black+ Free BackPack Bag
HP Probook 450 G3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 750gb HDD- 8GB RAM - No ODD - OS Not Installed - Black+Free Bag
HP Refurbrished ProBook 430 G2 - 13.3" Touch Screen Laptop - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - Intel Core i3 - Black
ASUS X540SA-SCL0205N - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Chocolate Black
HP Probook 450 G3 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 750gb HDD- 8GB RAM - OS Not Installed - Black
Lenovo Ideapad 320 -14IKB 14" - Intel Core i7-7500U 8GB 1TB Hdd - No OS - Platinum Grey
Lenovo Ideapad V110-15ISK - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - Free DOS - Black+Free Backpack
HP 15bs098nia - 15.6" - Intel Celeron N3060 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS - Black
ILIFE Zed Air H2 - Intel Celeron - 32GB SSD - 3GB RAM - 500GB HDD - Windows 10 - Gold
Dell Refurb Dell Lattitude E 7440 - 14" - Intel Core i5 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Silver.
Lenovo Ideapad V110-15ISK - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - Free DOS - Black
Generic 10.1 Inch 1280X800 IPS 3G Phone Call Android 5.1 1G RAM + 16GB ROM-SILVER
HP Refurb ProBook 430 G2 - 13.3" Touch Screen Laptop - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - Intel Core i3 - NO OS - Black
ILIFE Zed Air H2 - Intel Celeron - 32GB SSD - 3GB RAM - 500GB HDD - Windows 10 - Gold+Free Backpack
HP ENVY X360 15-BP100 - 15.6" Touchscreen - 8th Gen Intel Core i7 - 1TB HDD - 8GB RAM - 4GB NVIDIA GF MX150 - Windows 10 - Silver
Generic Netbook WM8880 10.1 inch Android 4.4 1GB RAM 8GB ROM WiFi Camera-WHITE
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!