ASUS X540 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Chocolate Black
Lenovo Ideapad 110-14ISK - 14” - Intel Core i5 - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - OS Not Installed - Black
HP 15 - X5Y62EA#BH5- 15.6" - Intel Celeron N3060 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - No OS Installed - Black + FREE HP Bag
Venstar K4 - 4.3" Children Tablet PC Android 4.2 RK3026 Wi-Fi 8GB - Green
Venstar K4 - 4.3" Children Tablet PC Android 4.2 RK3026 Wi-Fi 8GB - Yellow
Venstar K4 - 4.3" Children Tablet PC Android 4.2 RK3026 Wi-Fi 8GB - Red
GPD Win - 5.5" PC Game Console Windows 10 1.6GHz 4GB+64GB - Black
HP 250 G5 (W4M66EA) - 15.6" - Intel Celeron N3060 - 4GB RAM - 500GB - No OS Installed - Black + FREE backpack Bag + Free Mouse
Lenovo IdeaPad 110 Laptop - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black
Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK Laptop - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black
Dell Inspiron 3552 -15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - OS Not Installed - Black
Lenovo E50-80 - 15.6'' HD - Intel core i5 - No OS - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - AMD Radeon R5-M230- Black
HP X360 - 15.6" - Core i5 7th Generation- 8GB - 1TB - Windows 10 - Silver
Generic Q88H - 7 Inch Tablet PC Android 4.4 A33 Quad Core 1.2GHz 512MB/8GB 2 Pieces
Voyo VBook V3 - 13.3" 4G Flagship Ultrabook Windows 4GB+128GB Bluetooth 4G Version - Orange
Chuwi Hi13 - 2-in-1 13.5" Tablet PC Intel Apollo lake N3450 4GB/64GB 2.4Ghz/5Ghz OTG EU PLUG - Gray
Chuwi Hi13 - 2-in-1 13.5" Tablet PC + Separable Keyboard Intel Apollo lake N3450 4GB/64GB 2.4Ghz/5Ghz OTG EU PLUG - Gray
Generic L701 - 7.0 Inch Kids Tablet PC Android 4.4 Quad Core 512MB/8GB EU 2 Pieces
Generic Children's Educational English Learning Pad 2 Pieces - Pink
Lenovo Ideapad 110 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 2GB RAM - OS Not Installed - Black
HP 11-p010nia Stream x360 - 11.6" - Windows 10 - Intel Celeron - 32GB SSD - 2GB RAM - Black
HP 250 G4 - 15.6' - Intel Core i3-5005U - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - No OS Installed - Black
HP 15-ay009dx - 15.6" Touch - Intel Core i3 - 6GB RAM - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 - Grey
Lenovo B50-50 - 15.6" - Intel Core i5 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 home - Black
Dell Inspiron 3552 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron N3060 - 500 HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black
Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ISK - 15.6" - Intel Core i3-6100U(2.3Ghz) - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black
HP 250 G5 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - OS Not Installed - Black + FREE Laptop Bag
Acer Aspire E5-511 - 15.6" - Intel Pentium Quad Core - 4GB RAM - 1TB HDD - Windows 8.1 - Iron Black
HP 250 G5 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron N3060 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black + Free Side Bag
Lenovo i100s - 11 Mini Laptop - 11.6" - 2GB - 32GB eMMC - Windows 10 + Office 365 - White
Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ISK - 15.6" - Intel Core i3-6100U(2.3Ghz) - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed - Black
Apple MacBook Air - 13.3" - Mac OS - Intel Core i5 - 1.6GHz- 128GB SSD - 8GB RAM - Silver
HP 250 G5 - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS Installed- Black
Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK Laptop - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - OS Not Installed - Black
HP 14-am136TX - 14" - 7th Gen Intel Core i5 – 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Turbo silver
ASUS R541SA - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 500GB HDD - 2GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black
Lenovo i100s - 11 Mini Laptop - 11.6" - 2GB - 32GB eMMC - Windows 10 + Office 365 - Blue
Lenovo i100s - 11 Mini Laptop - 11.6" - 2GB - 32GB eMMC - Windows 10 + Office 365 - Red
Kokobuy 10.1 Inch Quad Core 64GB HD Tablet PC For Windows 10 For Android 5.1 HI10
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!