Mara Shea Butter(East African)- 250g
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Shea butter is one of the most versatile beauty ingredients for daily use. It is incredibly nourishing and adds moisture to both hair and skin. It helps remedy dry skin and helps protects its natural oils. It reduces skin inflammation, therefore resolving acne. It wards off and reduces stretchmarks when used consistently during and after pregnancy, as it aids in skin’s natural collagen production.
It is a fantastic sealant of moisture in hair, repairs natural hair breakage, smooths and softens afro hair strands. It does not cause build-up and protects the skin from sunlight and heat damage. It helps with scalp and skin issues such as eczema, dandruff and dermatitis.
How to use Organic Shea Butter
- Use Raw. Just take a dime amount in your palm and rub it all over your skin. The warmth from your hands will spread the butter all over, and deeply moisturize. Perfect for these extra dry winter months.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment. Gently, and slowly melt your organic shea butter in a pot on your stove top. Use the liquid organic shea butter in your Ayurvedic hair recipes, by adding the liquid to any henna, or herbs you use and mix well. A small amount of liquid goes a long way. Use this recipe as a deep conditioning treatment. Leave on your hair 30 minutes to an hour. Wash out thoroughly. It is a heavy moisture treatment so extra shampooing may be needed.
- Whip your shea butter up! Soften your organic shea butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, or by placing it in a bowl and then floating it in a bowl of hot water. Using your softly melted (not liquid but softened only) shea butter add hair oils of your choice (cold pressed, and organic olive oil, grape seed, golden jojoba, sweet almond oil are amongst the favorite oils used), and a choice of essential oils (such as organic oils of vanilla, tea tree, lemongrass, rosemary, lavender, and clary sage are amongst the favorites essential oils used) blend with a hand blender thoroughly for 4-5 minutes or as desired. The more you blend/whip your shea butter recipe the more air your butter will get into it, making it fluffy. The amount of time you blend is completely up to you, and your preference. For every 1 ounce of shea butter, you can add 1/2 tsp of hair oils, and about 2-3 drops of essential oil.
- Foot Treatment. Use your organic shea butter raw, and rub a thick layer all over your feet, including soles. Cover with a sock, and sleep with a this treatment on overnight. In the morning, remove your socks, and shower as usual to remove excess butter. Heals cracked feet, and leaves feet feeling refreshed, nourished, and silky soft.
- Raw, Dry Skin Spots. Use raw to apply a thick layer on dry, and raw skin areas. Allow to deeply penetrate, and leave on either all day if comfortable for you, or as deep overnight treatment.
- Hair Sealant. Using melted liquid organic shea butter, or whipped shea butter, apply onto your hair as a leave in moisturizer. If this is too heavy for your hair, you can also just treatment dry, damaged areas, and ends. Use to seal, and hold your protective hair styles.
- Yes! Heat is ok. Can be used with heat treatments and styling.
- Scalp Soothing, and Healing. Organic shea butter will soothe, and heal irritated and inflamed scalp conditions.
- Perfect for all hair, and skin types.
- It is ideal for relieving symptoms of eczema, i.e. dryness & itchiness
- Managing Sun burns
- Managing Diaper Rush on Babies
- Helps with skin cellular regeneration & fighting the effects of aging.
- Helps seal moisture into hair
What’s in the box
- SKU: MA395ST1L0CEZNAFAMZ
- Production Country: Uganda
- Weight (kg): 0.25
- Main Material: Butter
- Care Label: Store in a cool dry place. Refrigeration not required.
Verified Ratings (422)
422 verified ratings
Product Reviews (148)
Totally fake product
Smells like cooking oil unlike the initial one...brought rashes on my baby's face...does not dissolve easily...waste of money
It's very effective! Itchiness on my face stopped. I have a smooth face now. Thank you Mara shea butter.