What are the payment options available on Jumia.co.ke?
For your convenience, we try to offer the best payment options. Currently, we have the following payment options:
- Mobile money payment ( M-Pesa and Airtel Money)
- Online payment by credit card
- Payment by cash on delivery
How do I make a payment using Mobile Money payment option?
In order to make a payment using your Mobile money transfer service, please go through the following steps depending on your service provider:
|Safaricom (M-pesa)||Airtel (Airtel Money)
Once payment is received, you will receive a confirmation of your order by email.
How do I make a secure online payment by credit card?
To pay online via our platform partner, please select Secure payment and confirm your order.You will be redirected to a secure page for your credit card details. Once payment is accepted, you will receive a confirmation of your order by email.
What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of error, you can contact our Customer Service for further assistance on:
Phone: 0700 000 990 or 0711 011 011
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri (8am-8pm), Sat, Sun & Public Holidays (9am -3pm)
You can also try checking:
- If the information transmitted to the payment terminal such as account details, billing address , password and PIN are valid.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check with your mobile service provider.