Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Ideal for providing supreme cut resistance in oily conditions, the Portwest Cut-Resistant Nitrile 3/4 Coated Gloves A621 ensure mechanical protection, comfort and grip. Their 3/4 nitrile dipped liner ensures high levels of grip in all conditions, while their breathable and abrasion resistant design means that the gloves continue to provide comfort and protection for extended periods of time. They have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure a high level of performance.
This glove also features;
· Tough HPPE provides exceptional cut resistance
· Offers strong contact heat protection from temperatures of up to 100°C
· Features a 13-gauge liner that provides high dexterity
· Tight fit ensures long-lasting comfort
· Impressive abrasion resistance means gloves are highly durable
· Breathable design works to keep hands cool during use
· Low linting design reduces risk of contamination
· Fitted with a nitrile 3/4 coating that enhances grip in all conditions.
· EN 388:2016 - 4.X.4.3.D.
· EN 407 X.1.X.X.X.X.
· EN 420
What’s in the box
- SKU: PO750IP1C4TJWNAFAMZ
- Main Material: PE, Elastane, Polyester
- Model: A621
- Weight (kg): 0.1
Product Ratings (2)
Product Reviews (0)
This product has no reviews yet.