Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
The Portwest Dual Polka Dot Plus Gloves A113 are unique because they offer a dual PVC dot coating on both sides ensuring ambidexterity, easy donning and exceptional grip. This also ensures high durability and the flexibility means that the user has total control during handling, making the gloves ideal for applications such as materials handling, assembly and maintenance.
The glove also features Low linting construction for minimal contamination
The Portwest Dual Polka Dot Plus Gloves offer excellent protection against a wide range of mechanical risks. They have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure a high level of performance.
The dual PVC dots to both sides of the glove prolongs the life of the glove.
The Portwest Dual Plus Gloves A113 are highly versatile and well suited to a wide range of different industries. They can be used inside and outside, in dry and wet conditions and in dirty and clean environments.
- Features dual PVC dot coating that ensures enhanced grip
- Ambidextrous construction enhances gloves life
- Features a polyester liner that protects from mechanical risks
- High abrasion resistance means gloves are durable
- Low linting construction reduces product contamination risk
- Design allows for easy donning and doffing
- Highly flexible construction ensures user control during handling
What’s in the box
- SKU: PO750IP11MVK3NAFAMZ
- Model: A113
- Weight (kg): 0.06
Product Ratings (1)
Product Reviews (0)
This product has no reviews yet.