Ramtons RM/313-Forbes Nectar 1500 Liters Water Purifier-White & Blue
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Ramtons has partnered with Eureka Forbes to present the beautiful and stylish RM/313 Nectar Purifier! Designed to ensure that your family gets Pure and Safe drinking water using a 100% chemical free technology, the tested and Certified, Positive Charge Technology passes water through an intricate mesh of positively charged nano fibres that remove all kinds of Bacteria, Virus, Cyst and other microbial contaminants. While its natural shut-off mechanism operates without adding any chemicals into the water, its stylish looks add a touch of elegance to your kitchen.
- Kills 99% of Bacteria & viruses
- Value for money
- No electricity required
- Purifies 1500L of water under standard conditions with one cartridge
- Cartridge refills available for purchase
- Prevents use of single use plastic water bottles
- Purified water within seconds
- Natural shut-off ensures Clean water on no water
- Chemical-free technology ensures no chemical contamination
- 20 liter storage so you don’t need to refill multiple times a day
- No need for running water or boiling water.
- 3 stage purification process
- Particulate filter: Fine Micro fiber mesh removes all visible dirt and impurities
- Sediment filter: Micro- fiber mesh removes dissolved impurities not visible to the human eye
- Positive charge technology: Removes Bacteria, Viruses & microbial contaminants, also removes organic chemicals, bad odour & taste to give safe drinking water
- Simple cleaning process – hold particulate filter and sediment filter under running water
- Germ magnet
- Double storage capacity 20 Litres
- Natural shut off
- No virus, no bacteria, no cysts
- Life of cartridge: 1500 Litres
What’s in the box
- RM/313- Forbes Nectar 1500 Liters Water Purifier
- SKU: RA255HL0EGFTSNAFAMZ
- Main Material: .
- Model: RM/313
- Size (L x W x H cm): 560x230x235
- Weight (kg): 2.71
Product Ratings (18)
Product Reviews (6)
Good purifier for home use.
I like it
It's actually working well so far but my worry is how/where will I get the cartridge when replacement time comes.