HomeHealth & BeautyBeauty & Personal CarePersonal CareBath & Bathing AccessoriesBathOilsRosehip Essential Oil
Brand: Hemani | Similar products from Hemani
5 out of 5(1 verified rating)
+ shipping from KSh 92 to CBD - UON/Globe/Koja/River Road
2offers starting fromKSh 950See More Offers
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Delivery KSh 112
Ready for delivery between 03 June & 05 June when you order within next 23hrs 47mins
Delivery KSh 92
Ready for pickup between 03 June & 05 June when you order within next 23hrs 47mins
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Average
Quality Score: Excellent
Customer Rating: Average
ROSEHIP OIL is extracted from the seeds of Rose bushes which is packed naturally and used for health and skin benefits.HEMANI ROSEHIP OIL 100% NATURAL.
ROSEHIP OIL BENEFITS FOR HEALTHRosehip oil is rich in Vitamin A and Rich in Collagen which keeps your skin clean and glowing through out. The oil helps to pull out the dead cells which keeps your skin look fresh always.Rosehip oil rejuvenate skin and restores elasticity since it is rich Vitamin A and essential fatty acids which assist to instantly glow your skin and give a lightening effect. The oil is easily absorbed in the skin quickly and lightly due to it light texture. Rosehip oil which is rich in collagen and vitamins removes the dead skin restoring the elasticity back to the skin.Rosehip oil is widely used in making anti-aging serums and creams. The beautiful oil is ideal for both sexes and helps to shrink the wrinkles and fine lines which are visible on the skin after the age of 30 years.Rosehip oil can be a great natural alternative for moisturizing due to fatty acids content. The lol astrigent properties in Rosehip oil help to tighten your pores and brighten your skin.Rosehip oil is packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and Vitamin A and C. These ingredients allow Rosehip oil to treat signs of aging, uneven pigmentation, hydrate skin and repair damaged skin, fades scars and marks.Using Rosehip oil every evening helps your skin stay even and flawless. It also makes your skin regain elasticity and firms the skin.Rosehip combats sun damage caused by excessive heat and harsh UVB rays. Rosehip oil helps in aiding cell damage which can help to combat sun damage.Rosehip oil due to it's astringent properties helps treat scars and reduce scar formation. Stretch marks can be treated with regular application of Rosehip oil over the affected area.Rosehip oil is a natural eye serum which helps reduce puffy eyes due to it's antioxidants properties.Rosehip oil due to its antioxidants properties and fatty acids and vitamins a great ingredient to treat dark circles, eliminates blemishes on the face making your skin soft and supple.Rosehip oil rejevunates your skin due to it's antiseptic properties it helps repair damaged hair, skin and avoid peeling.Due to it's astrigent and antinflammatory properties, Rosehip oil helps to shrink the size of the large sized pores.Rosehip oil is a great anti-oxidants and has free radicals which help to eradicate the dead and harmful cells of the scalp. Rosehip oil is the most effective remedy to treat split ends by rubbing the lower end hair follicles with the oil makes hair grow stronger, smoothens it and becomes shiny and lustrous. Since Rosehip oil is non greasy it is easily applicable on hair and scalp.Rubbing Rosehip oil all over your hair helps it look shiny and luxurious.Rosehip is used treat rashes cure snappy rash and also rashes in women caused by sanitary pads. Rosehip oil towards babies is always safe and benefitial.Applying Rosehip oil over your elbows and knees can help maintain an even pigmentation over these flanky skin's and also helps restore elasticity of the skin.Rubbing Rosehip oil over your beard areas helps to soften the beard hair which makes it easier while shaving and can also be applied as an after-shave.Rosehip oil helps tighten the skin and gives to a firm neck. It is used as a neck smoothening treatment which makes your neck look radiant and glowing.Rosehip oil helps maintain the hydration on the skin which makes it sample and smooth. Regular application of Rosehip oil all over your body helps to restore hydration to your skin. By oiling your scalp with rosehip oil it helps calms your body, mind and soul. It also helps you to concentrate and concentrate on other things better.Rosehip oil is known to get an instant relief from muscle pain and also helps in proper blood flow throughout the body.
The results on the face vary from spots to wrinkles and discoloration. The combination of properties in rose hip oil seems to combat the damage. The antioxidants, which combat free radicals that cause damage, and vitamin A, combined with the oil'sessential fatty acids, help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation. The essential fatty acids in rosehip oil help improve the appearance of scars and marks on the skin. Rosehip oil is a natural source ofOmega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, which help repair and regenerate damaged skin while reducing the appearance of scars.If you haven’t abandoned your chemical-filled moisturizer yet—you should. Rosehip oil can be a great natural alternative for moisturizing.“It has nourishing fatty acids, which along with water, is the main ingredient in most moisturizers, So feel free to, at least temporarily, leave the coconut oil and shea butter behind and opt for an organic oil.Rosehip oil is packed with natural beauty essentials, like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C.“These ingredients allow rose hip oil to treat signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrate skin and repair damaged skin and provide a strong protective anti-oxidant boost. The astringent properties in rosehip oil help to tighten your pores and brighten your skin. If you’ve been struggling to even out your skin tone or have red blotches you’ve been desperate to fade, this vitamin-packed cocktail is much easier on sensitive skin than using lemon juice, so rub it on clean, damp skin both mornings and evenings. . Rosehip oil can help your skin regain elasticity if you’ve noticed some sagging lately. Add a few drops to your face in the morning and again just before bed to help with fresh, younger looking skin without using harsh chemicals. The ultimate beauty ingredient trio—anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C—make this oil the ideal solution for fading any facial scars or unsightly marks. “Together these help undo and prevent oxidative damage and help the skin re-build collagen. It can help fade skin hyperpigmentation and potentially minimize the appearance of fine lines and even stretch marksNOTE from Seller: We reccommend for external use only. We do not suggest "How to use"as this is per individual's discretion.We describe and promote our products in good faith. The information provided about the beneficial properties of all of our products are derived from the use and characteristics commonly attributed to it. The views expressed in the descriptions are not based on facts and benefits of our products may varyFrom person to person. It is always advisable to seek the opinion of a professional in the field
Rosehip oil uses and benefits.
- Apply Rosehip oil on your aching feet or knee by giving a massage and cover it completely with a soft cloth. This will relief that pain and it also cures sunburn, chapping due to cold weather and maintains a healthy skin.
- Apply Rosehip oil on your lips to treat the chapped lips the best way to get soft appealing lips is to apply Rosehip oil and leave it overnight.
- Rosehip oil is used as an aftercare of tattoo. After you get a tattoo done, the area is likely to become swollen and there are chances of itching or fungal diseases, Applying Rosehip over a freshly done tattoo helps to reduce the swelling.
- Regular intake of Rosehip oilhelpsl to treat high diabetes. The oil is naturally rich in Vitamin A and C which helps to control diabetes. Rosehip oil is commonly used in making of soups, sauces and jarus.l
- Rosehip oil treats facial rosacea by wiping your face twice with cotton swabs and Rosehip oil you reduce excessive redness, inflammation, itchines and reduce greasenes of the skin
- Rosehip oil is used as a Leave-In conditioner by adding 2-3 drops into your leave in conditioner can help make your hair light and non greasy.
- Add 2-3 drops of Rosehip oil to your shampoo when your hair is damp from cleaning to restore moisture content in your scalp and make your hair grow strong and healthy.
- Massage 3-4 drops of rosehip oil 20 minutes before you shampoo your hair can help combat danddruffs problems. Although the oil used in many anti-dandruff shampoos using Rosehip oil raw over the scalp will give you exceellent results.
- rosehip oil helps to treat premature grey hair by applying raw Rosehip oil on the scalp and message it well or you can blend 2-3 drops Rosehip oil with 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Rosehip oil is also used to treat your cracked feet. and also gives you a silky smooth skin too.
- Rosehip oil provide skins lightening and brightening effect. Add 2drops of Rosehip oil to your facial masks and creams to help boost their effects on the Skin
What’s in the box
30ml Hemani Rosehip Oil
- SKU: HE340ST1AIHBANAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 0.03
Customer FeedbackSee All
Verified Ratings (1)
5 out of 5
1 verified rating
Product Reviews (0)
This product has no reviews yet.
Hemani Rosehip Essential Oil
Questions about this product?