- Cases & Covers (16059)
- Screen Protectors (5632)
- Accessories and Adaptors (5146)
- Headsets (2756)
- Data Cables (2572)
- Smartwatches (2563)
- Bluetooth Accessories (2119)
- Memory Cards (1655)
- Car & Bike Accessories (904)
- Batteries (358)
- Power Banks (309)
- Audio Adaptors (246)
- Stylus (59)
- Phone Charms (55)
- Sim Cards (28)
- Signal Boosters (8)
Generic DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch - 128MB ROM - 64MB RAM - 0.3MP Camera - Gold/Brown
Generic Smart Fit DZ09 Smart Watch Phone for Android and Apple - Black
Smart Bracelet DZ09 - 1.56" Smart Watch - 128MB ROM - 64MB RAM - 0.3MP Camera - SIM - Silver Black
Generic Smart Watch DZ09 - 1.56" Smart Watch - 128MB ROM - 64MB RAM - 0.3MP Camera - Gold
Smart Gear A1 - 1.54" - 0.3MP Camera - Smart Watch Phone - Black
Smart Gear DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch - 128MB ROM - 64MB RAM - 0.3MP Camera - Gold/Brown.
Generic Smart Gear A1 - 1.54" - 0.3MP Camera - Smart Watch Phone - Black + Free 8GB Memory Card
U Watch U8 - Smart Watch Bluetooth Answer And Dial The Phone 230mAh - Black
Smart Gear Q18 Apro Smart Watch Phone - 128MB ROM - 64MB RAM - 4MP Camera -Single SIM - Black
Smart Gear Bundle U8 Sport - 1.48" - Smart Watch Phone - Black + White
Generic H8 - Sports Smart Watch Bluetooth 4.0 50mAh - Black
Generic Elegant DZO9 Smartwatch And Internet Modem- silver And White
IWOWNFit i6 Pro Wrist-based Heart Rate Smart Bracelet with Activity Tracker - Black
Smart Bracelet Sports Smart Band Bracelet Fitness tracker Watch - Black
Neworldline Smart Wrist Band Sleep Sports Fitness Activity Tracker Pedometer Bracelet Watch-Black
Smartwatch Apro SmartWatch Phone Curved Touch Screen NFC Bluetooth SIM Card Enabled - Black
Bovic DZ09 - 1.56 Smart Watch - 0.3MP Camera + Mini Handsfree Earphone Headset - Black
Neworldline T5S Sports Calories Pedometer Smart Wristband Wristband Watch Bracelet -pink
Generic Elegant DB01 IP68 - Intelligent Blood Pressure Bluetooth Sports Smart Bracelet
Neworldline Sport Waterproof Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone Mate For Smartphone -Black
Neworldline Bluetooth Smart Watch DZ09 GSM Smartwatch For Android Phone -Black
Redline watches DZ09 - 1.56" Smart Watch - 128MB ROM - 64MB RAM - 0.3MP Camera - Brown
DZ09 - 1.56 Smart Watch - 128MB ROM - 64MB RAM - 0.3MP Camera - Black
HAIER Haier Iron Bluetooth Smart Watch with MTK2502C Chip
Smartwatches Online in Kenya
It feels amazing seeing the technological improvement man has achieved when it comes to making life simple and easy. Yes that is the overall function of the smartwatch. They are manufactured in order to make accessing your mobile devices simpler, easier and faster. They are small mobile devices designed for the wrist just like a watch but of course, they are smarter. If you are the type that has a flare of techs and gadgets, getting a smartwatch is the final step you need to control your devices with a swagger like feel. They are programmable and computerized wristwatches with enhanced functionality aside from telling time. They can perform several operations such as taking pictures, recording videos, making and receiving phone calls, play games, and a lot more.
Choosing the Perfect Smartwatch
Smart watches are more of a companion. The help you display notifications, make sure you don’t miss calls, monitor your fitness level, and a lot more. When deciding which smartwatch you should go for, it is necessary to note these few pointers
1. Smartwatch and mobile device compatibility: All smartwatches are not the same. A smartwatch that works for A might not work for B. It is important to note the type of mobile device or tablet you use before you purchase the right smart watch for it. There are different types of watch operating system such as iOS for Apple Watch, Android wear for Android users, Tizen which is used by Samsung users, and Microsoft Band 2 uses the Windows 10 OS developed by Microsoft. There are also some smart watches that work across various platforms while others can’t. The type of smartphone you use will help you determine which one to go for.
2. Display feature: For a durable watch, you should choose between the OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) screens, AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode) screens, and LED (Light Emitting Diode) screens. Each of these screens has an advantage over the other. Water Resistant: This is one feature a lot of people would love to have in all their mobile phones and tablets. This is the ability of the watch to function even in water. On few occasions, make smartphones and gadgets have been damaged by water. To enjoy your watch, even while you are jogging or doing a strenuous exercise, it should still function at maximum capacity while you are sweating. Also in accidental situations like your watch falling into a pool of water, you be confident enough to know by the time you get it out, it would still be functional.
3. Fitness tracker: Thanks to technological advancement, the smartwatch can also serve as a form of automated medical system that helps monitor your heart rate. Make sure the device comes with a sensor to help monitor your pulse and heart rate. This way you can stay healthy all the time. Aside from those two, they can also help monitor your speed, calories burnt, steps taken, and more.
4.Voice control: Similar to the one on your smartphone, with this feature you can control your incoming calls, text messages, and other notifications by speaking to the watch. You can also launch applications and tell it to carry out commands such as playing music, tracking your location using GPS, and more.