- VIRO 304 PV THE REAL PRODUCT
- Case hardened chromatic shackle Solid brass lock body with satin-chrome finish Double ball bearing locking : High pulling resistance Maximum corrosion resistance for outdoor use Provide Master , Key a like and construction Key System.The Viro cylindrical padlock has distinguished our company since its foundation. Its particular cylindrical body makes it secure and highly resistant, in addition to giving it a unique look. Two offset latches guarantee the reliability of the padlock to prevent the shackle from being pulled.
Body: solid satin brass with transparent varnish protection with rounded anti-abrasion edges and hologram to prevent imitations.
Latches: 2 spring loaded case-hardened, tempered and nickel-plated steel latches
Locking mechanism: key retaining
* Brass pins;
* Mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
* Security pin, resistant to attack;
* Phosphor bronze pin springs; D class steel latch and shackle springs.
Shackle: case-hardened and tempered steel for high resistance to attack, copper, nickel and chrome plated for high corrosion resistance.
Make your special order here today and have Jumia deliver it right at your door step.
Body: solid satin brass with rounded anti-abrasion edges.
Shackle: case-hardened and tempered steel for high resistance to attack, copper, nickel and chrome-plated for high corrosion resistance.
Keys: supplied with 03 Viro Patented profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- spring-loaded dead-bolt;
- key removable in locked position;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick resistant;
- two spring-loaded brass latches
- phosphor bronze pin springs;
- inox stainless steel latch springs;
- inox stainless steel shackle spring.