- 5 stars(0)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
- Sold by CK - SowellSeller Score:5.0 / 5Selling on Jumia: 1 year10,000+Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Zone 1 & 2 (e.g. Nairobi)
Zone 3 (e.g. Mombasa)
Zone 5,6 & 7 (e.g. Machakos)
Pick Up Stations
Jumia Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Sunday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees details
Shipped from abroad
Customs and International Shipping fees included.
International Admin Fee : KSh 150
No cancellation after ordering - Return allowed only for defective and wrong items - No warranty
xinjia XJ - 110 Children Quartz Watch
- Japan quartz movt, guarantees precise time
- 30M water resistance, resistant to accidental contacts with water, such as rainwater splash or washing hands ( please don't press any keys underwater )
- PVC watchband material, non-poisonous and lightweight
- Pin buckle design, convenient to wear and easy to adjust the size
Band Length: 7.48 inch
Band Material Type: PVC
Band Width: 15mm
Case material: Plastic
Case Shape: Square
Dial Diameter: 1.38 inch
Dial Display: Analog
Dial Window Material Type: Glass
Style: Fashion & Casual
Water Resistance Depth: 30m
Package weight: 0.050 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 24.00 x 4.00 x 0.50 cm / 9.45 x 1.57 x 0.2 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 27.00 x 5.50 x 1.00 cm / 10.63 x 2.17 x 0.39 inches
Package Contents: 1 x xinjia XJ - 110 Quartz Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
- Japan quartz movt
- PVC watchband
- Pin buckle
- Water resistance
What's in the Box1 x xinjia XJ - 110 Quartz Watch
Size (L x W x H cm)
27.00 x 5.50 x 1.00
Can I return this product?
How to return this product?
You can return the above product for a refund/replacement within 7 days after receiving your original order if you received the wrong item as in colour/size, change of mind or if the product is damaged.
If the product is "shipped from Overseas"?
How to return this product?
You can return this product ONLY if you have received the wrong product or if the item has been damaged. You cannot return the product if you change your mind or you don't like the product. For more information, please visit our FAQ on "Shipped from Overseas products"
Kindly contact our customer care here for assistance.
What are the required conditions?
Please see below conditions for your return request to be accepted:
- product must remain sealed, except if the product is defective or damaged
- product is still in its original packaging, except if the product is damaged or has missing parts
- product is in its original condition and unused
- product is not damaged except if the product is defective
- product label is still attached except if this is the reason for the return
- product is complete (freebies, accessories, original packaging), except if it has missing parts
- product's original packaging is in good condition
Please NOTE that the products in your possession are your responsibility until they are picked up by our driver or you have dropped them off at a pickup Station. Any product that is not properly packed or is damaged will not be eligible for a return, so please take proper care of the products you might want to return!
What are the next steps?
Once you have submitted your return request, we will contact you within 48 hours to arrange retrieval. You will also have the choice to deliver yourself the product to one of our pickup Stations.
Once the product retrieved, we will proceed to examination.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we will send it back to you without refund.
- If examination conclusive and conditions above respected, we will proceed to refund your money or replace the product.