Express delivery in main cities.
Delivery & Returns
Seller Score: 100%
Activated charcoal is used to treat poisonings, reduce intestinal gas (flatulence), lower cholesterol levels, prevent hangover, and treat bile flow problems (cholestasis) during pregnancy. The porous surface of activated charcoal has a negative electric charge that causes positive charged toxins and gas to bond with it.
How it works?
Activated charcoal is good at trapping chemicals and prevents their absorption into the body and its essential organs. Adsorption is the chemical reaction where elements bind to a surface. activated charcoal is not charcoal used in your barbecue grill! Barbecue charcoal is loaded with toxins and chemicals, and should never be consumed.
Activated Charcoal Uses & Benefits
Activated charcoal is a natural treatment used to trap toxins and chemicals in the body, allowing them to be flushed out so the body doesn’t reabsorb them.
1. Poisoning and drug overdoses.
2. Emergency trauma centers. It’s used in emergency trauma centers across the world. Opes Limited supplies activated charcoal to many emergency centers all over the world.
3. Bloating and gas. In addition, it’s used to reduce bloating and gas, Neutrialise acids in the stomach, Heartburn, Indigestion discomfort.
4. Lower cholesterol. Activated charcoal has the ability to arrest (adsorb) cholesterol and bile acids in the intestine, preventing their absorption. Reducing the absorption of bile acids results in increased cholesterol breakdown by the liver. Activated charcoal can reduce tota l- and LDL -cholesterol levels from 4 to 32 grams per day. Larger amounts were more effective:
Take 24 grams of activated charcoal per day for four weeks to lower lower total cholesterol by 25% and "bad" LDL cholesterol by 25%. "Good" HDL cholesterol levels also increased by 8%. Activated charcoal can reduce bad cholesterol and promote good cholesterol.
5. During pregnancy: Activated charcoal is used to treat bile flow safety problems during pregnancy. During the early months of pregnancy, after meals, many women tend to have/feel bloated stomach. Two capsules of Opes Activated can help.
6. Alleviates Gas, Bloating & Heartburn: One activated charcoal use often overlooked is to alleviate uncomfortable gas and bloating. It works by binding the gas-causing byproducts in foods that cause discomfort.
7. Treats Alcohol Poisoning (and Helps Prevent Hangovers): While activated charcoal does not adsorb alcohol, it does help quickly remove other toxins from the body that contribute to poisoning. Alcohol is rarely consumed in its pure form; mixers that include artificial sweeteners and chemicals are common. Activated charcoal treats poisoning by removing these toxins.
In addition, when activated charcoal is taken at the same time as alcohol, some studies show it can significantly reduce blood alcohol concentrations.
Beauty and Wellness 1. Whitens Teeth Removes stains from cigarettes, coffee, tea, wine or berries? Activated charcoal helps whiten teeth while promoting good oral health by changing the pH balance in the mouth. 2. Bad breath and halitosis Prevents cavity, bad breath and gum disease. 3. Mold Cleansing (Activated Char), 4. Water Filtration 5. Skin toning, Body Health & Ant aging Activated charcoal is effective at treating body odor and acne and relieving detox and antiaging 6. Digestive Cleanse (detox and weight loss) Activated charcoal uses help promote a healthy digestive tract by removing toxins that cause allergic reactions, oxidative damage and poor immune system function. 7. Activated Charcoal, Good Bacteria & enhance protocol for treating chorera Activated charcoal has showed lower binding capacity to the normal useful bacterial flora tested than that to E. coli O157:H7 strains. Toxin-producing strains of E. coli are adsorbed by the activated charcoal while normal bacterial flora in the intestine including Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, and Lactobacillus acidophilus are left alone. Activated Charcoal Side Effects If used ingested in excessive dosage, activated charcoal can lead to intestinal constipation or dehydration. Additionally, activated charcoal can interfere with the absorption of nutrients, supplements and interfere with prescription medications. Take activated charcoal 90 minutes to two hours prior to meals, supplements and prescription medications.
- Dosage: Adults & Children over 12 years
- 2-4 tablets after meals 3 times a day.
- Each capsule contains 280mg.
- Swallow with some liquid.
- Active Ingredient: Activated Charcoal
- Traditionally used to absorb gases, toxins,
- neutralises acids in the stomach, heartburn,
- indigestion discomfort.
- Activated charcoal should be taken 1 hour before
- or after any other medication.
What’s in the box
- SKU: OP403HB0H9SVLNAFAMZ
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Main Material: Activated charcoal powder
- Size (L x W x H cm): 5x8
- Weight (kg): 0.09
Product Ratings (8)
Product Reviews (3)
Well packaged and all round a nice product
I love it
Good stuff. Especially bloating and hangovers.
Good Value for Money
Substantial amount of activated charcoal powder hygienically packed in a capsule. I used with no adverse reaction. Well pleased!