A lot of people have been asking me on how possible it is to make some quick bucks with Jumia . Today, I want to show you how to make that money! Jumia Kenya is a branch of Nigeria’s No.1 online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of Electronics, Fashion, Home and Living appliances, kid’s items and more and have them delivered directly to your home or office at your convenience! They offer free nationwide delivery, free returns and have several convenient payment options to choose from, either with your debit/credit cards or cash on delivery. With affordable prices and great products, Jumia lets you enjoy an awesome shopping experience with your order sent directly to your doorstep. No risk, No muss, no fuss,no living the comfort of your house, super convenience guaranteed.
How to Make Money Online with Jumia Kenya.
Kindly note that the Jumia affiliate program has been available here in Kenya since early this year. It was introduced to also enable Kenyans to make a kill like their Nigerian counterparts promoting Jumia products.Nice huh? So how can one make money?
There are three available ways to make money. Below, you will find the necessary information on what these are and what you need to do to make the most of these.
1.Become an Independent Sales Consultant
To become an independent sales consultant with Jumia Nigeria, you need to register,once accepted you will be working as a sales consultant for Jumia without fully commiting yourself to them, then start selling Jumia products and make money doing so. You can make up to Kshs.40,000.
So whats in for you as an Independent Sales Consultant?
- YOU EARN MONEY – You make commissions selling items supplied by Jumia. Your efforts are rewarded: the more you work, the more you earn! You also earn money for each new sales consultant you recruit!
- YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS- As an independent sales consultant,you have complete freedom and control over your activity. Build your own successful business. The sky is the limit !
- YOU HAVE FUN – Sell and get rewarded for it.
- Gain new skills and develop your self- confidence.
- Meet new people make new friends. -Attend social events (awards, breakfasts, outings…)
- YOU GET TRAINED -You progressively move up the internal scale and get higher commissions. You will be provided with excellent knowledge and skills. As they make sure that you become a fully empowered businessman and businesswoman.
- Gain access to daily promotions – Earn money with commissions and have fun doing it!
- Get free access to trainings and gain knowledge on your job! You don’t need any previous experience, only a strong motivation and enthusiasm!!
2. Become an Affiliate Partner
As a Jumia affiliate, you promote Jumia products and earn a commission with every order placed.
1. Join affiliate
2. Find product
3. Promote product
4. Track sales
5. Earn commissions.
As you promote the products of Jumia Kenya you get a commission on every successful order made within 30 days after a click on your affiliate link. You can make money online successfully with this if you own a website, blog or just any useful social media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc). First, you need to sign up for the affiliate program, find products you know people really want or the products you know the readers will want or the product your social media networks need. Promote the products thoroughly and get people to buy from you.Track your sales and earn commissions. You can also use the appropriate banners from the Jumia Kenya advertising media via your affiliate account. Choose the banners that is according to your target audience from the various product banners. The good thing is that you can be upgraded to a premium affiliate and earn more. That depends on Jumia Kenya and how good you are with bringing order.
So Whats in for you as a Jumia affiliate?
COMMISSIONS AND PAYMENTS
-Commission up to 11%- You get commission if the customer purchases within 30 days of clicking your link.
-Payment via local bank transfer Premium commission possible.
– Full support from at any time.
-Regular promotions – More money for you -Keep an easy overview of your payments through Quality Click interface
- MEDIA Banners
1. Choose from a selection of Jumia advertising media
2. Note: Choose your banner according to your target Text Links Adapt it to your content and make your visitors click!!! Example: Buy latest mobile phones at Jumia!
3.Product Feed- Drive more sales by using detailed product information
As a sales merchant if you are having your own products and services you can easily sell them on Jumia. Jumia Kenya will allow you to list your products for sale as long as you are a business selling and you want to sell more of your products online. Also, you be selling genuine products with warranties and they must be sealed. To get started, you will need to go to the Jumia Seller registration page and sign up. After signing up, you will be able to upload your own products to sell on Jumia Kenya.
Whats in for you as a Sales Merchant?
It’s time to sell more, to sell better to sell everywhere.You just need little time to start selling on Jumia:
1 You subscribe online and the Jumia team contacts you in order to meet you.
2 You follow a personalized schooling to access and manage the web interface dedicated to the sellers: the Seller Center.
3 You register and download all the references that you wish to sell on Jumia: your products will be put online.
4 You follow your order every day in the Seller Center and provide the articles to the Jumia deliverers.
5 Jumia credits you the amount due every month after deduction of the charges and commissions.
Become a Seller on Jumia Today
Latest posts by Robinson Murage (see all)
- WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON JUMIA IN KENYA - December 21, 2018
- Jumia Donates 1 million to Good Samaritan Children’s Home - December 22, 2016
- Mother of Quadruplets wins a year’s supply of Papers - December 15, 2016