- Aspasweet will add the taste to your tea and coffee(beverages) and porridge
- Tastes like sugar
- No bitter aftertaste - Saccharin free
- Suitable for diabetics and people on low-calorie diet
- User friendly dispenser(easy to carry)
- Add 1 to 2 tabs per cup to taste
- Avoid excessive use.
Aspartame (or APM) is an artificial, non- saccharide sweetner used as a sugar substitute in some foods and beverages.aspartame is safe at current levels of consumption as a non-nutritive sweetener. It is approximately 200 times sweeter than sucrose, or table sugar and the quantity of aspartame needed to produce a sweet taste is so small that its caloric contribution is negligible.
Acesulfame potassium is a calorie-free artificial sweetener which is 180-200 times sweeter than sucrose (table sugar), as sweet as aspartame It is also used as a sweetener in protein shakes and pharmaceutical products, especially chewable and liquid medications, where it can make the active ingredients more palatable.