2 units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Inline Coupler 8P8C RJ45 Cat5e Beige
This inline coupler provides a female-to-female straight-through ethernet connection for easy cable hookup. You can use it for data/voice applications. This coupler has 8 pins and which enables linking of two female RJ45 connectors on Cat5E. This particular coupler will only support the speeds of Cat5e. Cat5e cables are most frequently used to connect elements of a network such as modems, routers, switches, and computers. This tiny adapter has a smooth greyish finish for inconspicuous installations and is specifically designed for straight-through applications. Other couplers are available for those who need a crossover or shielded configuration.
These RJ45 couplers can be used with any of Cat5e cables, splitters or jacks for customized networking solutions. In most cases, Cat5e cables can be run fairly long distances, so feel free to extend without worries.
- RJ45 coupler use to connecting two male ethernet cables together and extend the length of ethernet cable.
- 8P8C female to female ethernet coupler jack is compatible with Cat6/Cat5e/Cat5 network cable.
- Ethernet Coupler connection is firm, not easy to fall off & suitable for all kinds of connections.
- Fast speed connection.
You need it, we,ve got it https://www.jumia.co.ke/gadget-point/
- Female to Female coupler
- Accepts RJ45s (8P8C)
- Type: Straight-Through RJ45
- Use for data/PBX applications
- Extends the length of two Ethernet 10/100Base-T CAT5/5e cables
- Meets Category 5/5e performance requirements
- This coupler has 8 pins for RJ45 connectors
- Colour: Beige
- Interface: RJ-45
- Size: 36*15*21mm
- The RJ45 coupler is metallic shielded
- Thickened PCB board, robust and durable
- Ideal for connecting two network cables to make one longer cable straight through wiring
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE840EA0YQBEDNAFAMZ
- Model: 8P8C
- Size (L x W x H cm): 36*15*21
- Weight (kg): 0.82
- Main Material: PVC
- Care Label: <ul><li>This coupler is not waterproof.</li><li>It is NOT compatible with RJ11.</li></ul>
Verified Ratings (3)
3 verified ratings
Product Reviews (1)