* XMOS 2nd generation USB audio solution. Supports PCM signal up to 32bit/768kHz and native DSD up to DSD512.
* Can be hooked up with smart phones via OTG USB input.
* Two ultra-low phase noise crystal for 44.1/45kHz multiple frequencies.
* High performance 32bit/768kHz DAC (AK4452) for high dynamic range and more details.
* Built-in high-dfficiency module and lots of low-noise LDOs provide pure for analog circuit.
* Aux supply for phones connection.
* Lots of audio grade components, include MELF resistors, NP0 capacitor, Gold-plated jacks.
Note: When using phones to connect the USB, you need to connect a DC 5V for not making the phone overcurrent. Please do not use Quick-Charge because the Quick-Charge may output over 5V.
Brand Name: S.M.S.L
Model Number: M100
Input: USB, Optical, Coaxial
USB Transmission Mode: Asynchronous Transmission
USB Compatibility: for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, for OS X10.6 or higher, for Linux
Dynamic Range: 114dB
Optical / Coaxial: 24bit
USB: 44.1-768kHz DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
Optical / Coaxial: 32-192kHz