Delivery & Returns
Express delivery in main cities.
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Good
Quality Score: Good
Customer Rating: Good
Without doubt, power interruptions cause major problems for home and business computing. An unpredictable power supply can lead to worrying problems events such as surges, spikes, brownouts and utility failures. If any of these should occur, there’s a strong chance you will suffer from loss of critical data, lowered productivity and even damage to your expensive equipment.
All electrical and electronic equipment, connected to the mains supply is at risk of being damaged from spikes, surges, lightning, brown-outs, power-cuts (blackouts), power back surges, and over-voltage.
UKMK encompasses a wide range of power protection products for use in many different industries where clean, regulated mains power is critical to their continued operation.
THE FRIDGE GUARD
The Fridge Guard is an under-voltage protection device . The Fridge Guard will disconnect if the mains go below the lower limit and re-connect automatically after the supply returning and remaining above the lower limit for the duration of the wait time.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Make sure that your load does not exceed the rating of the Fridge Guard. If this is exceeded, the Fridge Guard may be damaged, and the warranty will be void.
2. Plug the Fridge Guard into the mains and plug your appliance into the Fridge Guard.
3. Do not connect more than one appliance to the Fridge Guard.
4. On first switching on, the red LED will indicate and there will be no output while the Fridge Guard monitors the mains. If the mains level is acceptable, the Yellow LED is lit indicating that the Fridge Guard is in wait mode. At the end of the wait time and if the supply is above the lower limit the green LED goes on and the load is connected.
5. It is recommended that the Fridge Guard is kept switched on, and the appliance switched on and off as required, to prevent activating the time delay every time the appliance is switched on.
6. If the red LED shows, the voltage is too low. When the voltage is acceptable, the Fridge Guard will go to yellow.
• Nominal Voltage 230V (or 110V)
• Frequency 50/60Hz
• Mains Spike Discharge Amps 6.5kA
• Spike Protection 160J
• Ideal For Fridges, freezers and coolers
• Socket availability UK13, Schuko, 5A Indian
• Weight 250gm
• Dims 180x90x95mm
- High Voltage disconnect
- Low Voltage protection
- Microprocessor control
- Spike/surge protection
- Power back surge protection
- Lightning protection
- Heat resistant hard ABS plastic to withstand overheating
- Safety shuttered sockets
- Ideal for all electrical devices
- Ideal for both indoor & outdoor
What’s in the box
- FRIDGE Guard *1
- Multiplug *1
- SKU: BR418EA1A5WI3NAFAMZ
- Model: ...
- Size (L x W x H cm): ...
- Weight (kg): 0.19
- Main Material: PVC
Customer FeedbackSee All
Verified Ratings (1)
1 verified rating
Product Reviews (0)
This product has no reviews yet.