- The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
- The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced, wireless LAN compliance testing,improving both cost and time to market.
- The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
1. 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
2. Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
3. 4 USB 2.0 ports
- Access: Extended 40-pin GPIO header
1. Full-size HDMI
2. CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
3. DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
4. 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode(1080p30);H.264 encode(1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1,2.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Input power:
1. 5V/2.5A DC power input
2. 5V DC via GPIO header
3. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature, 0-50°C
More info., can refer to WIKI
1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ board