THREE ANGELS Organic Moringa Seed 800g
Few units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.Details
Moringa oleifera is a fairly large tree native to North India.
It goes by a variety of names, such as drumstick tree, horseradish tree or ben oil tree.
Almost all parts of the tree are eaten or used as ingredients in traditional herbal medicines.
This especially applies to the leaves and pods, which are commonly eaten in parts of India and Africa
Moringa leaves are an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals. One cup of fresh, chopped leaves (21 grams) contains (2Trusted Source):
Pods are exceptionally rich in vitamin C. One cup of fresh, sliced pods (100 grams) contains 157% of your daily requirement.
Protein: 2 grams
Vitamin B6: 19% of the RDA
Vitamin C: 12% of the RDA
Iron: 11% of the RDA
Riboflavin (B2): 11% of the RDA
Vitamin A (from beta-carotene): 9% of the RDA
Magnesium: 8% of the RDA
- Protecting and nourishing skin and hair. ...
- Treating edema. ...
- Protecting the liver. ...
- Preventing and treating cancer. ...
- Treating stomach complaints. ...
- Fighting against bacterial diseases. ...
- Making bones healthier. ...
- Treating mood disorders.
What’s in the box
- SKU: TH214FF01TFCONAFAMZ
- Production Country: Kenya
- Weight (kg): 0.8
- Main Material: moringa seed
- Care Label: Keep in a cool dry place
Verified Ratings (1)
1 verified rating
Product Reviews (0)
This product has no reviews yet.