Express delivery in main cities.
Guinness Stout 300ml - 6 Bottles
As deep as Guinness colour is its taste. Crisp barley cuts through hops. A bite draws you in, bold flavours linger. Bitter marries sweet. A rich, refreshing taste. Brewed with skill. Built to last.
A direct descendant of our archival recipes, Guinness is based on a beer first brewed in 1821, when Arthur Guinness II set down precise instructions for brewing his Superior Porter. This beer has since become the precursor to every Guinness innovation you’ve ever enjoyed. Still brewed at our St. James’s Gate brewery in Dublin, Guinness is crafted from finest quality malt, hops and Irish barley.
- Aroma: Medium and balanced. A roast character with subtle fermentation fruitiness
- Flavour: A perfect rounded flavour of bitter and sweet
- Palate: Smooth with a slight bite leading to a dry finish
- ABV: 5%
- Appearance: Distinctively black full bodied liquid with a rich creamy head
What’s in the box
- SKU: GU612DB0YQAVRNAFAMZ
- Production Country: Kenya
- Weight (kg): 0.5
Product Ratings (6)
Product Reviews (0)
This product has no reviews yet.