Martell Martell Cognac VS - 700ml
Delivery & Returns
Express delivery in main cities.
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Martell, the oldest of the great Cognac houses, was founded by Jean Martell in 1715 at the height of French Art de Vivre, when gastronomy, taste and craftsmanship were celebrated and enjoyed with style. These became the three pillars of the House of Martell and remain intrinsic to the Martell vision today. Since 1715, Martell has produced, exported and marketed cognacs which are recognized worldwide for their outstanding quality and finesse, obtained through double distillation of exclusively clear wines and aging in fine-grainedoak barrels.
- Martell VS is a great cognac to enjoy in long drinks or cocktails.
Tasting Notes Color:
- A rich, clear gold colour.Nose: Intense aromas of plum, apricot and candied lemon.Taste: The luscious fruity notes associated with Martell are taken to new heights with this supremely smooth blend.
- The luscious fruity notes associated with Martell are taken to new heights with this supremely smooth blend.
- Intense aromas of plum, apricot and candied lemon.
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019 - Double Gold MedalThe Cognac Masters Competition 2020 - Gold Medal
- Brand Martell
- Offering unbeatable value for money
- Providing shoppers with variety
- Shoppers can purchase items for their every need
- Top Quality Products
- Affordable Price
What’s in the box
- SKU: MA918DR1MML32NAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 1
- Main Material: White varietals (Ugni Blanc, Colombard, Folignan, Jurancon Blanc, Meslier St-Francois, Select, Montils or Semillon grapes)
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall/Food
Verified Ratings (1)
1 verified rating
Product Reviews (0)
This product has no reviews yet.