This ceramic heating light bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for all reptiles. These porcelain heating devices screw into a standard porcelain incandescent socket, giving off intense muscle-penetrating infrared heat while emitting no light. The flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally ultimately carbonizing the element. Features:
- Tolerates high temperatures from reptile heat or light bulbs.
- Tough ceramic sockets won't break down in heat stress, durable.
- High thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- The black exterior finish is powder coated and fired for added luster and long lifespan.
- The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moon's natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile's day/night cycle.
Condition: 100% New
Material: Ceramic + Alloy
Color: Black Wattage: 50W, 75W, 100W, 150W(optional)
Product Size: Approx. 75 * 90mm / 3.0 * 3.5"
Package Weight: Approx. 163g168g Package Includes:
1 x Heating Light Bulb Note: Surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during use.