Few units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.Details
Mint is the name for over a dozen plant species, including peppermint and spearmint, that belong to the genus Mentha.
These plants are particularly known for the cooling sensation they impart. They can be added to foods in both fresh and dried forms.
Mint is a popular ingredient in several foods and beverages, ranging from teas and alcoholic drinks to sauces, salads and desserts.
While eating the plant offers some health benefits, research shows that several of mint’s health benefits come from applying it to the skin, inhaling its aroma or taking it as a capsule.
Because of its dynamic flavor, mint is often added to recipes in small amounts, so consuming even 1/3 cup may be difficult. However, it’s possible you may come close to this amount in some salad recipes that include mint among the other ingredients.
Mint is a particularly good source of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin that is critical for eye health and night vision
- Rich in Nutrients. Share on Pinterest. ...
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common digestive tract disorder. ...
- May Help Relieve Indigestion. ...
- Could Improve Brain Function. ...
- May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain. ...
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms. ...
- May Mask Bad Breath. ...
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE840FF1I587TNAFAMZ
- Model: N/A
- Production Country: India
- Weight (kg): 0.1
- Main Material: mint
- Care Label: Keep in a cool dry place
This product has no ratings yet.