Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
We are well known and trusted companies for offering an extensive range of Safety Ear Plug. The Safety Ear Plug we offer is highly demanded in the market for their ability to provide safety from high noise. The Safety Ear Plug offered by us is used by worker of factories and many others.
- Perfect fitting
- Quality tested
- Newly developed 4-flange, tapered earplug ensures optimum ear canal coverage
- Firm push/pull post makes insertion and removal quick and easy
- One size fits all
- Reusable – can be washed and reused dozens of times
- Made with non-allergenic polymer materials
- Wear earplugs with COMFORT for long periods WITHOUT PAIN, BEING HURT OR BEING SORE - Best Gift
- Every Cares earplugs are made with Medical Grade soft silicon, Odor free and BPA free.
- They are great for swimming, showering, surfing, shooting and sleeping.
- Every Cares earplugs easy to insert, remove and always stay put. They are washable and reusable.
- These ear plugs are perfect to wear before bed so you can get a good night's sleep.
- protect the user's ears from loud noises, intrusion of water, foreign bodies, dust or excessive wind.
- help prevent hearing lossand tinnitus(ringing of the ears).
- Provides adequate protection.
- Compatible with other required personal protective equipment, or communication devices.
- Able to provide adequate communication and audibility needs (e.g., the ability to hear alarms or warning sounds).
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE840IP1KMJ1PNAFAMZ
- Main Material: PVC
- Size (L x W x H cm): 1.3x3x69
- Weight (kg): 0.08
Product Ratings (28)
Product Reviews (5)
Safety Ear Plugs
Works averagely. Cant completely erase the noise especially if its very loud music
Best on a budget option
Soft and comfortable in the ear. It blocks about 70% noise. I use it in the daytime to block noise. Overall, a good purchase.
The ear plugs can block a lot of noise, and are soft and easy to insert into the ear. They're not comfortable to sleep with, but I usually keep one on and sleep on the side, so the other ear is covered.