PAMPERS Diapers, Baby Dry, Size 5, Jumbo Pack (Count 60) + FREE WIPES, 64 Count Fresh Baby Wipes
PREMIER NAPPIES European Baby Pure Cotton Diapers Junior Plus size 6 (16-30) kgs 25 count
PREMIER NAPPIES European Baby Pure Cotton Diapers Maxi size 4 (*3)(7-18) kgs 174 count
UTOUT PETIT European Baby Pure Cotton Diapers Maxi, Size 4, 7-18 kgs 70 count
UTOUT PETIT European Baby Pure Cotton Diapers Maxi, Size 4,(*3) 7-18 kgs 144 count
UTOUT PETIT European Baby Pure Cotton Diapers Mini, Size 2, (*6) 3-6 kgs 210 count
Kids babys love Baby Shoulder Diaper Bags/Nappy Bag - Beige/Brown
Freshmaker Freshmaker Baby Diapers FMB05 Mini (3-6 KG) Pcs Size 2 (x2) (Count 24)
Buy Diapers Online
A diaper is a kind of underwear which allows one to defecate and urinate without the use of a toilet. Usually, these require immediate changing when they are soiled. When they are not, skin problems can result. Diapers are made of cloth or disposable materials which are synthetic. Cloth diapers can be washed and reused many times while disposable diapers contain absorbent chemicals which should be thrown away after use. Diapers are mainly worn by infants, children who are not yet potty trained, and sometimes by adults who are well-advanced in age. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• Until your baby's umbilical cord stump drops off, use the kind of diaper which has a notch for the belly button area so that the area can be left exposed for healing.
• It is possible that your baby boy may pee while you are changing his diapers and when he does that, it sprays on you. To avoid this, don't leave him exposed for too long while transitioning from a dirty diaper to a clean one. When you do this, make sure to drape a cloth diaper over his penis.
• Baby girls are also open to nasty infections. Therefore, make sure to wipe her from front to back to avoid spreading bacteria from her bottom to her vagina. Moreover, try not to clean the white gunk from her labia as this is a normal protective discharge which is supposed to be there.
How to Change a Baby's Diapers
Babies may use at least ten diapers per day. This means that for the first eight months of your baby's life, you will have to enjoy the art of diaper changing. This might seem complicated at first but with continuous practice, you will realize that it is easy. There are certain things you will need for this process:
• A fresh diaper
• If you are using cloth diapers, you will need to get fasteners
• Diaper wipes. If you don't have these, you can do away with a container of warm water and cotton balls.
• Diaper ointment or petroleum jelly for preventing and treating rashes.
• A changing pad for placing under your baby.
As you change the diapers, make sure to keep all these supplies within easy reach. Remember to never leave your baby unattended even for a split second. To get started, use the wet cotton balls or your baby wipes to gently wipe your baby clean from the front to the back. Make sure to never wipe from back to front. As you do this, raise your baby's ankles and wipe the whole area around the thighs and buttocks. When you are done wiping, pat the area dry and apply a diaper ointment.
To wear disposable diapers: Open the diaper and slide it under your baby while gently lifting the legs and feet then bring up the front part of the diaper between your baby's legs and unto his/her belly. Next, bring the adhesive strips around and fasten them snugly while being careful so as not to stick the tape on your baby's skin.
Where to Buy Baby Diapers
Jumia offers an extensive list of diapers from top brands such as Pampers, Huggies, and much more. Also get all your nursing and feeding products here at affordable prices. Shop now and pay cash on delivery.