1. Money can buy expensive watches, but you can't buy precious time; money can buy delicious food, but you can't buy bad appetite.
2. My aunt picked up her sleeve and looked at her watch. At that time, there were no more than ten watches in the county, and my aunt actually put on the watch. Wow! My older brother exclaimed, only the watches he saw in our family. He was in school at the county level, and their teacher who came back from the Soviet Union to teach Russian to wear a watch. My big brother wowed after the end: watch! My sister and I also shouted: Watch! Author: Mo Yan Source: frog
3. If you feel sad, I will accompany you to the sun. No umbrella, no watch, no panic, no busy.
4. When the reporter asked the old man, what is most important in your life, his answer is: watch, book, telephone. The watch shows that he is very self-disciplined, and the book does not need to be said. After reading the Shakespeare at the age of 12, he also created such a language home. The telephone is the communication, and the communication of the media is the most important. Author: Rui
5. at the intersection where you may appear, listening to the watch's ticking, quietly writing a diary waiting for the chance of one thousandth, knowing that you can't wait but still looking for the familiar back at the moment of waiting to write down quietly Your name is inexplicably crying. Can you really give up all that? Can you really leave。
6.Thank you for visiting the store, your satisfaction is our driving force.