The Raspberry Pi X820 V3.0 Expansion Board is the updated version of X820 V1.3 board, and this expansion board provides a complete storage solution for raspberry pi;
It seamlessly connects any 2.5" external SATA HDD/SSD drive with a Raspberry Pi Compute Module. With the Rasberry Pi X820 Board, youre able to easily expand your storage;
When using with a 2.5" SSD/HDD, user can use the X820 V3.0 Board as a mobile hard disk for raspberry pi and connect directly to a computer(PC)/laptop, no extra power required.
Support boot from USB Mass storage device;(reboot command is supported), great function for any raspberry pi user.
Using patch process to improve the quality of the X830 V3.0 Board;
Add Powers switch button on the board to control the power supply.
With upgraded external 5V 2A power output inferface for cellphone and other device.
With upgrade Main control chipset to solve the problom that the reboot command is not suppored in the V1.3 function
No need to power the X820 board, you can directly use the X820 V3.0 board a mobile hard disk (tested; with our USB3.0 cable or use a good quality and relatively short USB3.0 line); PS: In the V1.3 version, you need to power the X820 at the same time as when the user use the X820 V1.3 board as a mobile Hard disk;
The HDMI adapter has been eliminated, which reduces the difficulty of installation; it also facilitates the design and installation of the accessory housing;
A variety of power supply modes are provided; the PI can be powered by the GPIO2 and GPIO3 pins, and the PI power supply is also output through the USB power supply on the board;
- For Use With: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ 2B / B+
- Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Supports upto 4TB 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) / solid-state drive (SSD)
- Reboots from the SSD/HDD directly function
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi
- Mobile hard disk fucntion: Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac, with this module, user use the X820 V3.0 Board as a mobile hard disk with a 2.5" HDD/SSD for raspberry pi, NO extra power required!
- 5V 2A power output inferface for cellphone and other device.
- USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
- Support USB 3.0 w/ high quality USB 3.0 Cable(60cm length)
- USB 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi
- External Self Powered - Do not require power from Raspberry Pi USB port
- Powers the Raspberry Pi - no additional power supply for RPi
- Duplicated Raspberry Pi HDMI port
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V input 50 / 60Hz, 5V DC 4A output
- DC Power Plug Size : 5.5*2.5mm
- Output Ports: 1 x USB , 1 x DC jack, 1 x Microusb
The Max. output of the power supply for X820 V3.0 is 5V, if over 5V, the x820 board may be damaged.
Please use X820 V3.0 board with a good quality power supply. The power adapter powers not only the Raspberry Pi , but also the SSD/HDD. If the power is low, the SSD/HDD may not be identified.
Tips: For power supply unit, please refer to 5V 4A Power Supply;
WIKI for Reference.
1 x X820 V3.0 Expansion Board
1 x USB 3.0 cable (Length: 60cm/ 23.62 inch)
1 x USB to Micro USB Power Cable(Length:14.5cm/5.71inch)
1 x USB connector
1 x 2 Pin Power Connection Wire(Cable: 10cm/3.93inch)
1 x Install Screws pack