- Cases & Covers (28399)
- Accessories and Adaptors (5860)
- Smartwatches (5189)
- Data Cables (3995)
- Bluetooth Accessories (2381)
- Headsets (2156)
- Memory Cards (2109)
- Screen Protectors (1682)
- Car & Bike Accessories (757)
- Power Banks (504)
- Audio Adaptors (310)
- Batteries (303)
- Sim Cards (72)
- Stylus (44)
- Phone Charms (34)
- Signal Boosters (5)
Soshine H2 Li-ion NiCd NiMh LCD Digital Intelligent 2-Slot Battery Charger - 100 - 240V - Black
Generic Style 18650 Battery Charger Portable Mobile Power Bank Case - Black
2500mAh Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S 3 III I9300
Generic Innjoo Halo Plus battery 3,600 mAh - White
Generic Innjoo Battery Model No.:B2 1900mAh - White
Mobile Phones Batteries Online
Mobile phone betteries are one of the several components that make up mobile phones. These components are integrated together in order to bring life to the device. One of the major parts of the phone is the battery. This helps power the device in order to make it functional. Whether your phone requires a new battery or not, it is appropriate to get the right one for your device. It is important to note that all mobile phone batteries are rechargeable batteries. They are lithium-ion batteries that use an intercalated lithium compound as one electrode material, compared to the metallic lithium used in a non-rechargeable lithium battery.
Choosing the Right Mobile Phone Battery
Every mobile phone manufacturer knows the type of battery need to power a phone and it is indicated in the phone manual in situations where there is need to replace the battery. There are just few things to note when choosing the appropriate battery for your device.
1. Phone Model: Many people just buy batteries without being sure if it’s the right one for their mobile device. As long as it fits and it powers, they feel that the battery is okay to use. What they fail to understand is this damages their mobile phone motherboard because the charge that is supposed to power it is in excess or below the required rating. It is advisable to know your mobile phone model even if it is from the same brand, know the model of your phone and shop according to phone model.
2. Battery Rating: This is also an important marker in choosing the right batteries. When you purchase a phone, check the battery for the capacity which is written in mAh (milliAmpere hour). mAh is commonly used to describe the total amount of energy a battery can store at one time. A battery rated for more mAh will power a phone for a longer amount of time, given the same usage pattern. It is believed that batteries with more mAh are generally also physically larger and heavier. If your mobile phone battery capacity is 2200mAh for instance, if it needs replacement, it is advisable to go for the same battery rating. Anything higher or lower can affect the performance of the mobile phone.
3. Battery Life: This refers to the number of full charges and discharge cycles the battery has gone through before starting to lose the capacity to store charge properly. Every manufacturer states the number of cycles the battery will undergo before starting to fail. Most mobile phone batteries are not expected to last more than 3 years before it starts losing the ability to store charge, hence a need for replacement.
Where to Buy Mobile Phone Batteries Online in Kenya
Shopping for batteries should be easy as long as you read the above guide. Without stress, you can use our fast filter search to select the type of battery you are searching for. Discover durable and original batteries for your mobile phones such as Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Infinix, Innjoo, LG,, Huawei, Tecno, and more at the lowest prices in Kenya. Order yours now and pay cash on delivery.