Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Good
Quality Score: Good
Customer Rating: Good
This tool works as a crimper for electricians and non-professionals with its user-friendly design and easy operation. Its dual crimp improves wire retention. Ratcheting mechanism with adjustable clamping force allows for precise, repeatable crimps. Compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel. Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete. It also acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck. Ratcheting crimper tool is ideal for nylon insulated solderless terminals, and it is not recommended to be used with heat-shrink connectors.
- Compact design with rubberized nonslip hand grips
- Rubberized non-slip grips are comfortable on your palm and reduces muscle fatigue.
- User friendly and works with any ethernet or telephone cable
- High carbon steel forging making it durable.
- Surface electrophoresis treatment makes the metal surface shiny and beautiful.
- Not easy to rust, break or deform.
What’s in the box
- SKU: TP107EA1CUGUWNAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 0.33
- Main Material: PVC
This product has no ratings yet.