CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional LaptopsGaming Laptops
Acer REFUBRISHED X360 CHROMEBOOK 4GB RAM/32 HDD/TOUCHSCREEN
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e - 11.6" - Intel Dual-Ccore - 4GB RAM - 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook 820 Core I5, 8GB RAM 500GB HDD -12.5", Black
X Tigi HeroBook 10.1"-Android-Quad Core-3Gb RAM-64Gb ROM- 4000mAh-13 Months Warranty
DELL REFURBISHED DELL 5420/CORE I5/4GB/320HDD,14'' INCH/DVDW
HP EliteBook 840 (REFURB) Intel Core I5, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD+ WIN 10+AVG+ BAG+16GB WFLASH
HP Refurbished Elitebook 840 Core I5, Slim Model , 8GB RAM 500GB HDD -14", Black
X Tigi HeroBook 10.1"-Quad Core-4Gb RAM-128Gb ROM -Android Notebook- 4000mAh-13 Months Warranty
HP Notebook 15-Intel Celeron (N Series)-512GB SSD+8GB RAM-15.6"-Windows 11-Black+Bag+Flash
HP Refurbished 8GB RAM, Fast Speed 256GB SSD EliteBook 8460p, Intel Core I5, 14'' Windows 11 PRO Activated, Office & Basic software Installed + FREE MOUSE
HP PROBOOK 11 X360/TOUCHSCREEN/4GB/128SSD/INTEL
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840 G1 Intel Core I5 14" 500GB HDD 8GB Ram+ Free Mouse & Flash Dsk
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8460p, Intel Core I5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 14'' + FREE MOUSE
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad Intel Core I5 8 GB RAM 500 GB HDD 12.5'' Black
HP Refurbished HP EliteBook 810 G3,11.6" Touchscreen Intel Core I5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
DELL LATITUDE 3189 X360/TOUCHSCREEN/128 SSD/4GB/PENTIUM
HP Refurbished Elitebook 840 G3 6th Gen , Core I5, 8GB RAM- SSD 256gb + 500gb Hdd -14"
HP Refurbished EliteBook 820 , Intel Core I5, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad X131e 8GB RAM 320GB HARD DISK 12.5" Intel Celeron.
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8470p Core I5 - HDD 500GB - 4GB RAM WIFI CAM Silver - 14"
HP PROBOOK 11 G2/ CELERON/4GB/500HDD/ "11"
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840, Intel Core I5, 14", 500HDD, 8GB RAM + Free Mouse & Flash Disk
HP Refurbished 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD HP EliteBook 8460p, Intel Core I5 + FREE MOUSE
Asus E510M-Intel Celeron-256GB SSD-4GB RAM-Windows 11-15.6 inch Display
HP Renewed EliteBook 820 Intel Core I5 8GB-500GB HDD Silver-12.6"
HP ELITEBOOK 820(refurb) Core I5 8GB RAM 500GB HDD 12.5″+BAG+16GB WRISTFLASH
HP Chromebook 11 G5 11.6" - Intel Celeron N3060 – Storage 4GB RAM – 16GB SSD - HDMI- HD Camera- Chrome OS - Refurb
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" Intel Celeron 4GB, 500GB - Black
HP EliteBook 820 G1 Core I7 8GB RAM 1TB Slim Ultrabook Laptop Refurbished
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 8GB RAM 320GB HARD DISK 12.5" Intel Celeron WITH FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
Lenovo Refurbished X131e - 11.6" - Intel Dual-Ccore - 4GB RAM - 320GB HDD - Black
DELL Chromebook 11 P22T -Intel Celeron N2840 2.16GHz, 2GB RAM /16GB EMMC, Chrome OS, Refurbished
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840, Core I5, 8GB RAM , 500HDD, Win10 TRIAL, 14" Black
HP 16GB Ram,512GB SSD Elite-book 840 G4 Intel Core I7 7Th Gen,-Refurbished
Lenovo REFURBISHED THINKPAD YOGA 11E G5, 7th Gen X360 TOUCHSCREEN, 500 GB,4 GB RAM+FREE SLEEVE
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e Intel Celeron Ram 4GB, HDD 320GB - 11.6"- Black
Lenovo Renewed Lenovo 11e - 11.6" Celeron 128GB SSD-4GB RAM
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" Intel Celeron 4GB, 320GB - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 820, Intel Core I5, Slim Model ,8GB RAM , 500HDD, Black- 12.5"
HP Refurbished Windows 11PRO Activated Installed EliteBook 8460p Core I5, 8GB Ram, 500GB Office, Basic Software Installed+ FREE Wireless Mouse
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!