CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional LaptopsGaming Laptops
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad Yoga 11e X360 Intel -Touchscreen- 11.6"- 4GB RAM - 500GB - Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2570P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE(refurb)Intel 11.6" 4GB RAM+(16GB EMCC)1366x768 Intel Celeron Dual Core
HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE (Refurb)11.6" 4GB RAM+(16GB EMCC)1366x768 Intel Celeron Dual Core+ Bag
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2560P - Core I5 - 500GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
DELL Refurbished Latitude 3350 Celeron Ram 4GB HDD 500GB 13.6" Black
Lenovo X131E REFURBISHED,4 GB RAM,HDD 320,INTEL CELERON,WINDOWS 10 +FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
HP Refurbished EliteBook Core I5 - HDD 500GB - 8GB RAM WIFI CAM Silver - 14"
HP Chromebook 11 EE(refurb)Celeron, X360 TOUCHSCREEN,11.6" 4GB RAM+(32GB EMCC)+BAG+16GB FLASH
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch Screen- Intel Celeron 4GB 500GB 11.6"- Free Laptop Bag + Mouse
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840 - 14'' - Intel Core I5 - 500HDD - 8GB RAM - Black
Lenovo X131E REFURBISHED,4 GB RAM,HDD 320,INTL CELERON+ FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
HP Refurbished EliteBook Revolve 810 G3-Core I5-8GB RAM + 256GB SSD-11.6"-TOUCHSCREEN-Silver+32
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad Yoga 11e Intel Celeron,X360 4GB RAM ,500GB SSD+ FREE 32GB FLASHDISK
HP Refurbished Elitebook 820 12.5", Slim Intel Core I5 8GB, 500GB - Black + FREE Laptop Bag
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD 11.6 Inch Dual Core Windows 10 - Laptop
HP Revolve 810 Refurbished- Core I5- 8GB RAM /256 SSD - 11.6"- Sliver
Lenovo Refurbished Think Pad X270 Intel Core I5 -7300u 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 12.5'' ,2.6Ghz-Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840, Intel Core I5, 14", 500HDD, 8GB RAM + Free Mouse & Flash Disk
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840 G3 Core I7-6600U -8GB - 500 GB – Win 10 - Silver
Apple Refurbished MacBook Pro 13" Core I5 2.5GHz 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD ( 2012) - Silver
HP ELITEBOOK 820 (refurb) Core I5 8GB RAM 500GB HDD 12.5″+ WIN 10+AVG
HP EliteBook 820 G3 Intel Core I5 6th Gen Refurbished 8GB-256GB SSD DOS-Silver-12.6"
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840 G3 Core I5 8GB 256GB SSD 14" Touchscreen 6th Gen Win 10 + Bag
Asus X543 INTEL CELERON N4020, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HARDDISK, WINDOWS 10, STAR GREY LAPTOP
HP Refurbished EliteBook 820 , Intel Core I5, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
DELL Refurbished Latitude 3350 Celeron Ram 4GB HDD 500GB 13.6" Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished ProBook 11 Core I3 (6th Gen) 4GB - 500GB HDD - 12 Inches TOUCH - Windows OS - Grey
Lenovo X131E REFURBISHED,4 GB RAM,HDD 320, WINDOWS 10 INTEL CELERON
DELL Refurbished Mini 2120 10.1" Intel Atom 250GB, 2GB WiFi Camera Windows - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 TOUCHSCREEN-Core I5-8GB RAM,256GB SSD-Silver (WIN 10)
HP Refurbished ProBook 11 EE X360 4GB 200GB SSD 6th Gen 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop Red+ Free Bag
HP REFURBISHED 820 G3 CORE I5 8GB 1TB
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + FREE Mouse
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X140e 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 TOUCHSCREEN-Core I5-8GB RAM,256GB SSD-Silver (WIN 10)+32
HP BRAND NEW HP 15 CORE 13 4 GB RAM 1 TERABYTE HDD
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8440p Core I5, 4GB Ram, 500GB Hard Disk + Free Mouse & Flash Disk
HP Refurbished Portable Revolve 810 G3 - Intel Core I5 Ram 8gb - 256gb SSD - 11.6"
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!