CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional Laptops
Asus X543 Intel Celeron 1TB-Hard Disk, 4GB DDR3-RAM, HD USLIM-WINDOWS 10
Lenovo Refurbished Ideapad S10e 10.1'' 160GB HDD, 2GB RAM - WiFi -Camera- Windows - Maroon/red
Lenovo Refurbished Yoga 11e 4gb 4GB RAM 128GB SSD -x360 Touch Screen Intel Celeron
DELL Refurbished Latitude 2100 Mini 10.1" Intel Atom 160GB, 2GB Camera Windows - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + FREE Mouse
HP Refurbished Mini 210, Core I3,Touch 11.6" 4GB/320GB HDD - Silver & Black + Free Laptop Bag
DELL Laptop Replacement Charger / Adapter 19.5V 3.34A - (BIG PIN)
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron,1TB HDD-4GB RAM+WIN10+OFFICE+AVG +ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB WRISTBAND FLASH
HP Refurbished Probook 6470 - 14" - Intel Core I5 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - Grey
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch -Intel Pentium - 4 GB/128 GB SSD 11.6"- Free Laptop Bag + Mouse
Asus X543 Intel Celeron(3350) 1TB-HardDisk, 4GB-DDR3 -RAM,-WIN10
Lenovo Refurbished Lenovo X240 Intel Core i5 4GB, 500GB DOS - Black
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD-4GB RAM+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG ANTIVIRUS+ ANTITHEFT BACKPACK
Asus X543N-15.6"-Intel Celeron-1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 10-Kaspersky-Grey+Free PBag+Woofer
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e Intel 4GB, 320GB Camera WiFi Windows - Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook 8470P - 14" - Core I5 - 500GB/8GB RAM - Windows Ready
HP Notebook-14"-Intel Celeron-500GB HardDisk-4GB RAM-Windows 10-Black-Free Bag+32GB Flash+T-Shirt
AVITA Essential 14"(grey)-Cel N4000 4GB RAM 128GB SSD Window 10 Home In S Mode Integrated Graphics
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD - Black
HP Pavilion 15 I5 12gb - 1000gb 1035G1 -windows 10 - No Touch + Carry Case Bag
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad T430 - 14" - Core I5 - 500GB/8GB RAM - Windows
HP Refurbished 840 ,Intel Core i5 - 14" - 500HDD - 4GB RAM - Black
Lenovo ThinkPad T450s - 14" - Core I5 - 500GB/8GB RAM - Windows Ready
Lenovo Ideapad Intel Celeron,4GB RAM,1TB HDD+WIN10 16GB FLASH DISK+ FREE Bag
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" AMD 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD - Black
Lenovo Ideapad S145-14"-Intel Celeron+4GB RAM+1TB Hard Disk-Windows 10-Black
HP 15 Intel Celeron-WIN 10 -4GB RAM-500GB HDD-15.6"-Black+Free Anti-theft Backpack
Lenovo ThinkPad T450s - 14" - Core I5 - 500GB/16GB RAM - Windows Ready
Lenovo Ideapad Intel Celeron,4GB RAM,1TB HDD+WIN 10+ FREE ANTITHEFT Bag+ 16GB FLASH
HP Refurbished Probook 450 G1 Core I5 - 1TB- 8GB RAM -15.6" Full Keyboard WIN10TRIAL Black
HP 15.6",Intel Cel,500GB HDD-4GB RAM-BLACK WINDOWS 10+ANTIVIRUS+FREE ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB Flash
HP 15.6" Intel Celeron-WIN 10 4GB RAM-500GB HDD+ Free Anti-theft Backpack+16GB Flash Disk
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad T430 - 14" - Core I5 - 500GB/16GB RAM - Windows
HP 6th Gen 640 Refurbished Intel Core I5 ProBook 500GB HDD 8GB RAM
Lenovo Ideapad Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WIN 10 +Anti-theft BAG (NO DVD DRIVE)
Lenovo V14-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM-1TB HardDisk-Windows 10-Kaspersky-Grey-hBag+32GB Flash+T-Shirt
HP Replacement Adapter For HP Probook 450 G4 Laptop 19.5v 3.33a 65w AC Adapter
HP 15 Notebook,15.6",Intel Celeron,WINDOWS 10+4GB,500GB HDD+ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB FLASH DISK
HP 250 G7 - 15.6" - Intel Core i3 - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - No OS - Black-Free Back Pack Bag
Lenovo Refurbished X131e AMD 4GBRAM 320GB HDD-11.6". -Black
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!