Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Easy Return, Quick Refund.See more
Black beans are classified as legumes. Also known as turtle beans because of their hard, shell-like appearance, black beans are, in fact, the edible seeds of the plant.Like other legumes, such as peanuts, peas, and lentils, black beans are prized for their high protein and fiber content. They also contain several other key vitamins and minerals that are known to benefit human health.It provides a nutritional profile of the black bean and an in-depth look at its possible health benefits, how to incorporate black beans into your diet, and any potential health risks of consuming black beans.
Fast facts on black beans
Here are some key points about black beans. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.
- Among other benefits, black beans may help strengthen bones.
- Black beans contain quercetin and saponins which can protect the heart.
- Black beans contain around 114 kilocalories per half-cup.
What’s in the box
- SKU: BR283FF0CCYGJNAFAMZ
- Model: -
- Production Country: Kenya
- Size (L x W x H cm): -
- Weight (kg): 2
- Main Material: -
- Care Label: Store in cool place
This product has no ratings yet.