CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional LaptopsGaming Laptops
HP EliteBook 820 G1 Core I5 8GB RAM 500gb Hdd Slim Ultrabook Laptop Refurbished
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2570P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
HP Refurbished EliteBook Revolve 810 G3-Intel Core I5-8GB RAM-256 SSD_WIN 10-T/SCREEN-Silver+32
HP Refurbished Stream 11 Pro 11.6" Intel Celeron 4GB RAM 64GB SSD Ultra Slim Laptop + Mouse
Lenovo Ideapad 3-15.6"-Intel Celeron-256GB SSD+1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 11-Grey
HP Revolve Hp 810 Refurbished Coi5/ 8Gb RAM/256 SSD /Touchscreen/ Windows/Free Sleeve
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X140e AMD Ram 4GB, HDD 320GB - 11.6"- Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook Core I5 - HDD 500GB - 8GB RAM WIFI CAM Silver - 14"
Lenovo Refurbished X131e 12" Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB, 320GB No OS Installed - Black
DELL Refurbished Latitude 3150 - 11.6" -Intel Pentium -500GB HDD - 4GB RAM, WIN10 Trial
HP Chromebook 11 G4 11.6" 4GB RAM 16GB HDD Chrome OS+Free Laptop Bag
HP Refurbished Revolve Touchscreen 810 G3 Core I5 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 11.6"- Sliver
Lenovo V14-Intel Celeron-1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 10-14" Display-Iron Grey
HP Refurbished EliteBook 820 , Intel Core I5, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
HP Refurbished EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 TOUCHSCREEN-Core I5-8GB RAM,256GB SSD-Silver (WIN 10)+32
HP Clean Refurbished ProBook 640 G1 Core I7 4th Gen 500GB HDD 8GB RAM - Black
Lenovo X131E REFURBISHED,4 GB RAM,HDD 320,INTEL CELERON+FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
HP Refurbished Notebook 348 G4 Core I5 7th Gen 8GB Ram 500GB HDD
DELL Refurbished Latitude 3150 -11.6" - Intel Celeron - 4GB - 500GB HDD - Black + Laptop Bag
HP Refurbished Elitebook 820 G3 6th Gen , Corei5, 8GB RAM-SSD 256GB -12.5", Sliver
HP Refurbished ProBook X360 11E 4GB 128GB SSD 2-in-1 12" Touchscreen Slim Laptop
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8460p Core I5, 8GB Ram, 500GB HDD + FREE Wireless Mouse
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2560P - Core I5 - 500GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 8GB RAM 320GB HARD DISK 12.5" Intel Celeron.
HP Refurbished EliteBook Revolve 810 G3-Intel Core I5-8GB RAM-256 SSD_WIN 10-T/SCREEN+Docking Station
HP Refurbished Revolve 810 G3 Core I5 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 11.6"- Sliver
X Tigi HeroBook 10.1"-Android Notebook-Quad Core-3Gb RAM-64Gb ROM- 4000mAh-13 Months Warranty
Eligible for free delivery for orders above Ksh 999 in Nairobi, Kiambu, and Mombasa (excluding medium and large items)
HP Elitebook 820 12" - Core i5 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD DOS- Black
DELL Refurbished Latitude 3350 Celeron Ram 4GB HDD 500GB 13.6" Black
Apple Refurbished MacBook Pro 13 Core I5 16GB 1TB HDD 2.5GHz 2012 13.3" Laptop Silver+ Free Bag
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad Yoga 11e X360 Intel -Touchscreen- 11.6"- 4GB RAM - 320GB - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 TOUCHSCREEN-Core I5-8GB RAM,256GB SSD-Silver (WIN 10)+Docking Station
HP Refurbished 810 Revolve Core I5 8GB 256GB SSD 11.6" Touchscreen+FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
HP Refurbished Chromebook 11 4GB 16 HDD Chromebook OS, + FREE MOUSE
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840 - 14'' - Intel Core I5 - 500HDD - 8GB RAM - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840, Intel Core I5, 14", 500HDD, 8GB RAM + Free Mouse & Flash Disk
HP Refurbished EliteBook Revolve 810 G3-Core I5-8GB RAM + 256GB SSD-11.6"-TOUCHSCREEN-Silver+32
DELL REFURBISHED DELL LATITUDE 3150,4GB,500 HDD +FREE WIRLESS MOUSE
Lenovo X131E REFURBISHED,4 GB RAM,HDD 320,INTEL ,WINDOWS
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!