CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional LaptopsGaming Laptops
HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE(refurb)Intel 11.6" 4GB RAM+(16GB EMCC)1366x768 Intel Celeron Dual Core
HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE (refurb) 4GB RAM+(16GB EMCC+500GB EXTERNAL HDD)+Bag+16gb Flash
Asus X515 - Win 11 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 4GB RAM + 1TB HDD - Silver - Overview Solutions
HP REFURBISHED ELITEBOOK 8460P CORE I5 8GB 1TB 14' INCHES
HP Refurbished Chromebook 11 G5 EE 4GB RAM 16GB, CHROME OS, TOUCH SCREEN, + FREE BAG
Lenovo Refurbished X131e - 11.6" - Intel Dual-Ccore - 4GB RAM - 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook 6930P, 14'', Intel Core 2 Duo, 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM DVDRW CAM - 14"
HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE (refurb)11.6" 4GB RAM+(16GB EMCC)1366x768 Intel Celeron Dual Core+ Bag
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch Screen- Intel Celeron 4GB 500GB 11.6"
Eligible for free delivery for orders above Ksh 699 in Nairobi, Kiambu, and Mombasa (excluding medium and large items)
HP REFURBISHED ELITEBOOK 8460 CORE I5 4GB 500HDD 14' INCHES
HP REFURBISHED HP ProBook X360 11 G1 , Intel Pentium, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 11.6 HD CAM
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X250 - Core I5 - 4GB - HDD 500GB - 12.5"- Windows Installed - Black
Asus X515 - Win 11 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 4GB RAM + 1TB HDD - Silver - Bag + Overview Solutions
DELL REFURBISHED DELL E 3150 CORE INTEL PENTIUM 4GB RAM 5OOGB HDD 12.5
Asus X515 - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 11 - Silver + Keyholder
HP Refurbished Chromebook 11 G5 EE 4GB RAM 16GB, CHROME OS, TOUCH SCREEN, + FREE MOUSE
HP REFURBISHED ELITEBOOK 8460 CORE I5 4GB 1TB
HP Refurbished ProBook X360 11E 4GB 256GB SSD 6th Gen Convertible Touchscreen Laptop
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X1 Carbon - 14" - Intel Core I7 - 256 GB SSD - 8GB RAM - Win 10 Pro
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X250 Intel Core I5 - 8 GB RAM - 1TB HDD 12.5'' Black
HP Refurbished 3115M AMD Ram 4gb 320GB HDD 11.6" Screen -HDMI -Camera -Black Sticker
HP Stream 11 Pro G2 Refurbished - 11.6" Intel Celeron N3050 4GB RAM 64GB SSD Laptop
HP Refurbished Pavilion DV 6000 15.4.’’ Storage 250GB / 2GB RAM- DVD RW - HDMI- Webcam - WiFi
HP Refurbished ProBook 640 G1...Core I5, 500GB-HDD, 4GB RAM,14" WINDOWS-OS...Black.
HP Refurbished Mini 3125 - 11.6" - 320GB/ 4GB RAM Windows 10 Pro Ready Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook 820 12.5", Slim Intel Core I5 8GB, 500GB - Black + FREE Laptop Bag
HP 250 G7 - 15.6″ - Intel Core I3 - 4GB RAM - 1TB HDD - Win 10 - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 850 G1 -15.6" - Intel Core I5 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM + Free Backpack
HP EliteBook 840 G1 Intel Core I5 14" 500GB HDD 8GB Ram - Black
HP REFURBISHED ELITEBOOK *TOUCH SCREEN* 840 G3 6TH GEN CORE I5 8GB 500HDD 14''INCHES WINDOWS 10
Lenovo ThinkPad T540p 15.6" FHD -2.6GHz Intel Core I5-4300M , 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD Window 10,FHD
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2570P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
HP REFURBISHED ELITEBOOK 8460 CORE I5 8GB 1TB
Asus E410M, Celeron, 4Gb Ram, 128Gb SSD, 14 Inches Screen, Windows 10, Blue Laptop
HP REFURBISHED ELITEBOOK 8460P CORE I5 8GB 1TB 14' INCHES
HP Elitebook 840 G1 8GB RAM 1 TB Storage Refurbished Intel Core I5
HP Refurbished ProBook X360 11 G1 , Intel Pentium, 4GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 11.6 TOUCH SCREEN
HP Refurbished Mini-Note 2133- Storage 250GB HDD /2GB RAM - Bluetooth- Camera-Wi-Fi - Windows
Acer Refurbished Aspire One 10.1”- Storage 250GB HDD / 2GB RAM- Camera -Wifi - Mic -Windows
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!