CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional Laptops
Lenovo Refurbished Ideapad S10e 10.1'' 160GB HDD, 2GB RAM - WiFi -Camera- Windows - Maroon/red
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130e, 11.6", AMD, 4 GB RAM + 320 GB HDD - Black
Lenovo V14 - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Kaspersky Antivirus - Grey
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8440p Core I5, 4GB Ram, 500GB + FREE Mouse
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD-4GB RAM+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG ANTIVIRUS+ ANTITHEFT BACKPACK
DELL Refurbished Mini 2110 10.1" Intel Atom 160GB, 2GB WiFi Camera Windows - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8460p Core I5 - HDD 500GB - 4GB RAM WIFI CAM Silver - 14"
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15.6'',Celeron-4GB RAM,1TB HDD+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG +DENRI BACKPACK+16GB FLASHDISK
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X140e,11.6", AMD, 4 GB RAM 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished Probook 6460b - 14"- Intel Core I3- 4GB RAM + 500GB HDD - Black
HP Notebook-14"-Intel® Celeron®-4GB RAM-500GB HDD-Windows 10-Black-Free Bag+32GB Flash+Mouse
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8440 Core I5 4 GB DDR3 RAM 500GB HDD - No OS - Silver And Black
HP Refurbished Mini 210, Core I3,Touch 11.6" 4GB/320GB HDD - Silver & Black + Free Laptop Bag
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2570P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
HP Refurbished 210 G1 Core I3 4GB Ram 320GB HDD TouchScreen
HP Refurbished 210,11.6" TOUCH, Core I3, 320GB, 4GB RAM Silver And Black
HP Refurbished Probook 6460b - 14"- Intel Core I3- 4GB RAM + 500GB HDD + Free Mouse
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad x131e 12.5" - Intel Celeron - 4G BRAM - 320GB HDD - Black
Toshiba Portege Z30-a Core I5 4GB RAM 128GB SSD
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WINDOWS 10+ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB WRISTFLASH
Asus X543 Intel Celeron(3350) 1TB-HardDisk, 4GB-DDR3 -RAM,-WIN10
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X240 Intel Core I5 4 GB RAM 500 GB HDD 12.5'' Black ,
HP 15 Notebook ,Intel Celeron,15.6 Inch,4GB RAM+500GB HDD+Windows 10 +Ms Office 2019 -Black
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15.6"-Intel Celeron N4000-4GB RAM-1TB HDD-Windows 10-Grey-sBag+32GB Flash+Mouse
DELL REFURBISHED DELL 3180 Pentium 8GB RAM 128 GB SSD 12.5'' INCH BLACK & GREY
HP Refurbished 6470 Intel Core I5-2450M (2nd Gen) 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM - Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook 820 12" Intel Core i5 4GB, 500GB DOS - Black
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15.6"-Intel Celeron N4000-4GB RAM-1TB HDD-Windows 10-Grey
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X240 Intel Core I5 4GB/500GB HDD 12.5'' Black + Free Mouse
Lenovo Ideapad 330-Windows 10-15.6"-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM+1TB HDD-Grey
Lenovo V14-IGL Intel Celeron N4020 1.1GHZ 4GB 1TB 14" DOS Iron Grey
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840 G3 Core I7-6600U -8GB - 500 GB – Win 10 - Silver
HP Intel Core I5 Ram 8gb - Ssd 128gb Refurbished Revolve 810 Convertible 11.6"- Sliver
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2560P - Core I5 - 500GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
HP Refurbished Probook 450 G2 - CELERON 500 HDD- 4GB RAM -15.6" - Black
DELL Refurbished Latitude 2120 10.1" 160GB HDD+2GB RAM - Windows 7 - Black
HP Refurbished Mini 215 AMD A4 11.6", 2GB RAM + 320GB HDD - Black
DELL REFURBISHED 3340 TOUCHSCREEN CORE I5 4GB RAM 500HDD 13.3" BLACK
Asus X509J, 15.6", Intel Core I7, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB RAM,2GB GRAPHICS, WINDOWS 10 Grey
HP REFURBISHED HP 210 G1 CORE I3 4GB RAM 320 GB HDD SILVER
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!