CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional Laptops
HP Refurbished Probook 11 X360 Touchscreen Core M3 8GB Ram-256GB SSD--12" DOS - Grey
HP Refurbished Chromebook 11 G6 EE 4GB Ram 32GB SSD
HP Elitebook 820 Refurbished -Corei5 -4GB Ram-500GB HDD-Dos-12" Slim
HP Refurbished Hp Chromebook 11 G1 Celeron 4GB Ram 16GB Ssd
Asus X540BA-GQ049T - AMD A9-9425 - 8GB RAM - 1TB HDD Windows 10 - 15.6'' - Black
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch Screen- Intel Celeron 4GB 500GB 11.6"- Free Laptop Bag + Mouse
HP Refurbished Probook 430 G3 6th Generation-Core I7-8GB RAM + 500GB HDD - Black. 13.3"
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2570P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
HP Refurbished Probook 11 Touchscreen Intel Core I3 4GB-500GB- 5th Gen-12" DOS - Grey
DELL REFURBISHED DELL E 3150 CORE INTEL PENTIUM 4GB RAM 5OOGB HDD 12.5
Asus X540 AMD_9- 8GB RAM -1TB-Hard Disk, HD USLIM+WIN 10
HP Refurbished EliteBook Core I5 - HDD 500GB - 4GB RAM WIFI CAM Silver - 14"
Asus Refurbished 1015PX Intel Atom 1.6Ghz 2GB, 160GB Wi-Fi Camera Windows 7 - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Ideapad S10e 10.1'' 160GB HDD, 2GB RAM - WiFi -Camera- Windows - Maroon/red
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15.6"-Intel Celeron N4000-4GB RAM-1TB HDD-Windows 10-Grey-sBag+32GB Flash+Mouse
Lenovo V14 - Intel Celeron(N4020) - 4GB RAM - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 - Kaspersky Antivirus - Grey
DELL Refurbished 2100 10.1" Intel Atom - 2GB RAM- 160GB HDD -WiFi - Windows/ Office - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8460p Core I5, 4GB Ram, 500GB + FREE Mouse
DELL Refurbished 2100 10.1" Intel Atom N270 - 250GB HDD - 2GB RAM -WiFi - Windows- Black
HP Refurbished ELITEBOOK 2170p Core I5 4GB RAM 320GB HDD
Lenovo V14 - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Kaspersky - Grey + Free PBag + Woofer
Lenovo Refurbished Yoga 11e 4gb 4GB RAM 128GB SSD -x360 Touch Screen Intel Celeron
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WINDOWS 10+ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB WRISTFLASH
Asus Refurbished Mini Atom 1001PX 2GB 250GB 10.1 Inch Intel Atom N450 1.6GHz WLAN Camera
HP Refurbished Probook 6460b, Intel Core I3, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 14'' - Black & Grey
Lenovo Refurbished S10 Ideapad Mini 10.1'' 250GB, 2GB WiFi Camera Windows - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8460p Core I5 - HDD 320GB - 4GB RAM WIFI CAM Silver - 14"
HP Probook 430 Refurbished Core I3, 4GB RAM + 500GB HDD - Black-DOS-13.3"
HP Refurbished EliteBook 6930P 14.1'' Intel Core 2 Duo 250GB, 4GB + FREE Laptop Bag
Lenovo Refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad X240 Intel Core I5 4GB, 500GB 12.5 Inch Ultrabook
HP Refurbished Mini 210, Core I3,Touch 11.6" 4GB/320GB HDD - Silver & Black + Free Laptop Bag
Asus X540 AMD_9, 8GB RAM, 1TB-Hard Disk, HD USLIM-WINDOWS 10
DELL Refurbished Latitude 2100 Mini 10.1" Intel Atom 160GB, 2GB Camera Windows - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8460p, Intel Core I5, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 14'' - Silver
Lenovo V14-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM-1TB HardDisk-Windows 10-Kaspersky-Grey-hBag+32GB Flash+T-Shirt
Lenovo Refurbished Lenovo X131e Intel Core I3 4GB Ram , 320GB Hdd 12.5"
HP Refurbished Mini 210, Core I3, 11.6" 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8440p Core I5, 4GB Ram, 500GB + FREE Mouse
HP EliteBook 850 G3 Refurbished Intel Core I5 6th Gen 8GB, 256GB SSD-15.6"- DOS - Silver
DELL Laptop Replacement Charger / Adapter 19.5V 3.34A - (BIG PIN)
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!