CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional Laptops
HP Refurbished Hp Chromebook 11 G1 Celeron 4GB Ram 32GB Ssd
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2570P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
Asus X543N - 15.6" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Kaspersky Antivirus - Grey
HP Refurbished Probook 6470 - 14" - Intel Core I5 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - Grey
DELL Refurbished Mini 2110 10.1" Intel Atom 250GB, 2GB WiFi Camera Windows - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Lenovo X240 Intel Core i5 4GB, 500GB DOS - Black
HP Refurbished Hp Chromebook 11 G1 Celeron 4GB Ram 16GB Ssd
Lenovo Ideapad S145-14"-Intel Celeron+4GB+1TB Hard Disk-Windows 10-Black+hbBag+32GB Flash+Diary+Pen
HP Refurbished Probook 11 Touchscreen Intel Core I3 4GB-500GB- 5th Gen-12" DOS - Grey
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2560P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15.6"-Intel Celeron-1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 10-Grey-Free PBag+Woofer
Asus X543 Intel Celeron 1TB-Hard Disk, 4GB DDR3-RAM, HD USLIM-WINDOWS 10
DELL Refurbished Latitude 2100 10.1" Intel Atom 250GB, 2GB Windows - Blue
Lenovo Thinkpad X130 Refurbished AMD 4 GB RAM 320 GB Hard Drive 12.5'' - Black
DELL REFURBISHED DELL E 3150 CORE INTEL PENTIUM 4GB RAM 5OOGB HDD 12.5
Asus 15" CELERON 4GB 1000 GB WIN 10 + FREE-ANTI-THEFT BAG PACK+ 16GB FLASH DISK
DELL Refurbished Latitude 3150 Core Intel Pentium 4GB 500GB HDD - Black
Asus X415 (SILVER) Celeron 1TB-HDD, 4GB-RAM, HD USLIM-WIN10+AVG+ LAPTOP BAG
Asus X543N-15.6"-Windows 10-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM+1TB HDD-Grey-SLBag+32GB Flash
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15.6"-Intel Celeron N4000-4GB RAM-1TB HDD-Windows 10-Grey-sBag+32GB Flash+Mouse
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8460p Core I5, 4GB Ram, 500GB + FREE Mouse
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8440p Core I5, 4GB Ram, 500GB + FREE Mouse
DELL Refurbished Latitude 2100 Mini 10.1" Intel Atom 160GB, 2GB Camera Windows - Black
Lenovo Ideapad S145-14"-Windows 10-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM+1TB HDD-Black+SLBag+32GB Flash+Mouse
Asus X543N-15.6"-Windows 10-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM+1TB HDD-Grey-SLBag
Lenovo Refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad X131e, Intel Core I3, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 12 - Black
HP Refurbished Probook 440 G2 Intel Core I5 -8GB RAM-1tB HDD- DVDRW HDMI -14" -Black
Lenovo V14 - Intel Celeron - 4GB RAM - 1TB Hard Disk - Windows 10 - Kaspersky Antivirus-Grey-hBag
HP Refurbished Elitebook 725 AMD-A8 7th Generation - 500 HDD- -4GB RAM 12.5" Black
HP Refurbished 3125 11.6" AMD E Series 2GB, 320GB Camera HDMI Windows - Black /Silver
HP Refurbished Probook 430 G3 6th Generation-Core I7-8GB RAM + 500GB HDD - Black. 13.3"
Lenovo Refurbished Yoga 11e -x360 Touch Screen Intel Celeron
HP Refurbished 210,11.6" TOUCH, Core I3, 320GB, 4GB RAM Silver And Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840 G3 Intel Core I5 6th Gen 8GB, 500GB HDD- DOS - Silver
AVITA Essential 14"(grey)-Cel N4000 4GB RAM 128GB SSD Window 10 Home In S Mode Integrated Graphics
Lenovo Ideapad S145-14"-Intel Celeron+4GB RAM+1TB Hard Disk-Windows 10-Black+hbBag+32GB Flash
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad 11e Yoga 11.6" Intel Pentium Touchscreen 4GB 500GB - Black
Asus X509F Core I7 10thgen /8gb Ram/1tb Hdd/2gb Graphics/ WIN10+MCAFEE+AntitheftBag+16gb Wristflash
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X230, Core I3, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 12.5" - Black
Asus X543N-15.6"-Intel Celeron-1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 10-Kaspersky-Grey+Free PBag+Woofer
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!