CategoryLaptops & DesktopsLaptops2 in 1 LaptopsTraditional LaptopsGaming Laptops
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8460 14" Intel Core I5 4GB, 500GB - Silver
HP Refurbished Mini 215 G1AMD A4 11.6", 4 GB RAM + 320GB HDD - Black &silver
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130e, 11.6", AMD, 4 GB RAM + 320 GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 725-G3, AMD A8, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, With Radeon Graphics, Windows10 Pro
DELL Refurbished 3189 Pentium Touchscreen - 8 GB/256 GB SSD 11.6"- Free Mouse
HP Elitebook 8460P ,core I5 4gb Ram 500gb Hard Disk, 14" Screen Size
HP Refurbished Folio 9470 Intel Core i7 8GB, 1TB 14" No OS Installed - Silver
DELL Refurbished OptiPlex 3040, Intel Pentium, 8GB Ram, 500GB HDD + 17'' Monitor Complete
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8470p, 14'', Intel Core I5, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD - Silver
DELL Refurbished Latitude 3150 Core Intel Pentium 4GB 500GB HDD - Black
Lenovo Refurbished X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP EliteBook Refurbished 840, Intel Core I5,500gb HDD,4gb RAM,14",-Black & Silver.
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad Intel Core I3 - 4 GB RAM - 320 HDD 12.5'' Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook , Core I7, 8GB RAM 1TB HDD -12.5", Black
DELL Refurbished Latitude 3150, Intel Celeron 2.58GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 11.6" Windows 10Pro
Lenovo V14 - 14" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Grey+Keyholder+32GB+Bag+Mouse
Lenovo Refurbished Think Pad Yoga 11e - Touchscreen- Pentium - 500GB SSD - 4GB RAM - No OS
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad 11e 11.6" AMD A4 4GB RAM 500GB Hard Disk 12'' - Black
DELL Latitude E6330 Core I5 Refurbished -4GB Ram -320GB HDD - Black- 14"-Dos
Lenovo IDEAPAD V14 (N4020)-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB WRISTFLASH+WINDOWS 10
Lenovo Refurbished ThinkPad X140e Storage 4GB / 500GB 11.6" Radeon Graphics- Wifi -Windows- Black
HP Refurbished Stream 11 Pro G3 - 11.6" Intel Celeron N3060 4GB RAM 64GB SSD Windows 10
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 840 G2 Core I5 5th Gen 4GB, 500GB HDD DOS,
Asus E410 - 14" - Intel Celeron - 128GB SSD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Blue + Bag + Notebook + Pen
HP Refurbished Mini 215G1AMD A4 11.6", 4 GB RAM + 320GB HDD - Black &silver
Lenovo Ideapad 1 - 11.6" - Intel Celeron N4020 - 4GB RAM - 128GB SSD - Windows 10 - Blue
HP ELITEBOOK 840 G2, 14inch, INTEL CORE I7-5th Gen , 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
HP Refurbished EliteBook Folio 9470m - 14" - Intel Core I5 - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - NO OS - Grey
HP Refurbished 3125M AMD Ram 4gb 320GB HDD 11.6" Screen -HDMI -Camera -Black Sticker
HP Refurbished Chromebook 11 G7 EE 4GB Ram 32GB SSD
HP Probook 440 Refurbished, Intel Core I3, RAM-4GB, HDD-500GB, Windows OS, 14", Black.
HP Stream 11 Pro G3 Refurbished - 11.6" Intel Celeron N3060 4GB RAM 64GB SSD Windows 10
HP Refurbished Elitebook 820, 12.5", Core I7, 4GB RAM-+ 500 GB HDD - Black
HP Pro X2 612 Detachable Core I5, Refurbished 4GB Ram, 256GB SSD,12" Dove Grey
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130e, 11.6", AMD, 4 GB RAM + 320 GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished EliteBook 8440p Core I5, 4GB Ram, 500GB.
HP Refurbished Elitebook G3 6th Gen , Corei5, 8GB RAM-+ 500 GB HDD -12.5", Sliver
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!