Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron,1TB HDD-4GB RAM+WIN10+OFFICE+AVG +ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB WRISTBAND FLASH
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + FREE Mouse
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch Screen- Intel Celeron 4GB 500GB 11.6"- Free Laptop Bag + Mouse
Asus X543N Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM + 1TB Harddisk, Windows 10 Home
HP Refurbished Probook 6470b Intel Core I5 4GB, 500GB - Dove Grey
Lenovo Ideapad S145-14"-Windows 10-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM+1TB HDD-Black+SLBag
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12.5" Intel Celeron 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished 6930B, 14'', Intel Core 2 Duo, 320GB HDD - 4GB RAM DVDRW WIFI CAM - 14"
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch -Intel Pentium - 4 GB/128 GB SSD 11.6"- Free Laptop Bag + Mouse
Lenovo 14" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black + Cherry Theme
HP Refurbished 2530p Core 2 Duo-4GB RAM- 160GB Hard Disk -12.6"-DOS -silver
Asus X543N-15.6"-Windows 10-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM+1TB HDD-Grey-SLBag+32GB Flash+Mouse
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e Intel Core I3 4GB, 500GB 12.5" + FREE Mouse
HP Refurbished Mini 215 AMD Touch 11.6" 4 GB RAM 320GB HDD -Silver +Laptop Bag, Mouse, Flashdisk
HP ProBook Refurbished 4440s Intel Core I3 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD- Grey-Dos-14"
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2560P - Core I5 - 320GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
HP Refurbished EliteBook 6930P 14.1'' Intel Core 2 Duo 250GB, 4GB + FREE Laptop Bag
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130e, 11.6", AMD, 4 GB RAM + 320 GB HDD - Black
DELL Refurbished E6400 Core 2 Duo-4GB RAM- 320GB Hard Disk -14"-DOS -Black
HP Refurbished Mini 210, Core I3, 11.6" 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + Free Mouse
HP Refurbished Elitebook 840 G2 Core I5 4GB Ram 500GB Hdd
Asus X543-15.6"-Intel Celeron-4GB RAM+1TB Hard Disk-Windows 10-Grey-hbBag+32GB Flash+Diary+Pen
Lenovo Refurbished Ideapad S10e 10.1'' 160GB HDD, 2GB RAM - WiFi -Camera- Windows - Maroon/red
Asus X543 Intel Celeron 1TB-Hard Disk, 4GB DDR3-RAM, HD USLIM-WINDOWS 10
HP Refurbished Probook 6470 1 14" Core I5 4 GB RAM + 500 GB HDD - Black/Grey
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2560P - Core I5 - 500GB/4GB RAM - Sliver - 12.5"
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e Intel Celeron 4GB 320GB 12.5"- Black
HP Refurbished Elitebook 2570 Intel Core I3 4GB, 320GB -Silver-13.3"
HP Refurbished Probook 440 G2 Intel Core I5 -8GB RAM-1tB HDD- DVDRW HDMI -14" -Black
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 11.55" AMD 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + FREE Mouse
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131E C -11.6" - Intel Core I3 - 320GB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows Ready
HP REFURBISHED HP 210 G1 CORE I3 4GB RAM 320 GB HDD BLACK& SILVER
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15.6'',Celeron-4GB RAM,1TB HDD+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG +DENRI BACKPACK+16GB FLASHDISK
DELL REFURBISHED 3340 TOUCHSCREEN CORE I5 4GB RAM 500HDD 13.3" BLACK
Lenovo 14" - Intel Celeron - 1TB HDD - 4GB RAM - Windows 10 - Black + Pink Theme
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM,+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG +DENRI BACKPACK+16GB FLASHDISK
Asus X540 AMD_9, 8GB RAM, 1TB-Hard Disk, HD USLIM-WINDOWS 10
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!