Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron,1TB HDD-4GB RAM+WIN10+OFFICE+AVG +ANTITHEFT BAG+16GB WRISTBAND FLASH
Lenovo Refurbished Ideapad S10e Mini 10.1'' 2GB RAM/160GB HDD- WiFi -Camera- Windows - Red
Asus X543UA - GQ3351T 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7020U 1TB HDD 8GB RAM, 15.6" WINDOWS 10 Star Grey
HP Refurbished Probook ,14", Intel Core I5, 4GB RAM + 500 GB HDD - Grey
Lenovo Ideapad 1-11.6"-N4020 Celeron,4GB RAM,128GB SSD-Win10+ANTIVIRUS+BAG+ 16GB WRIST FLASH
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130e, 11.6", AMD, 4 GB RAM + 320 GB HDD - Black
DELL Refurbished Latitude 2120 10.1" 160GB HDD+2GB RAM - Windows 7 - Black
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG
HP Refurbished Mini 210, Core I3, 11.6" 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + Free Mouse
Lenovo Refurbished TP Yoga 11e Touch -Intel Pentium - 4 GB/128 GB SSD 11.6"- Free Laptop Bag + Mouse
HP Refurbished Elitebook Folio 9480m - Core I7 - 1TB HDD / 8GB RAM -14" Silver
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP REFURBISHED Probook 6470B, 14", Intel Core I5, 4 GB RAM + 500 GB HDD - Black/Grey
HP Refurbished Probook 6470 1 14" Core I5 4 GB RAM + 500 GB HDD - Black/Grey
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130e 11.55" AMD 4G RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + FREE Mouse
HP Refurbished Probook 6470b Intel Core I5 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD - Dove Grey
Lenovo Refurbished Ideapad S10e 10.1'' 160GB HDD, 2GB RAM - WiFi -Camera- Windows - Maroon/red
DELL Refurbished Mini 2120 10.1" Intel Atom 250GB, 2GB WiFi Camera Windows - Black
HP Refurbished Mini 210, Core I3, Touch Screen, 11.6" 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black + Free Mouse
Lenovo IDEAPAD-Celeron N4000,1TB HDD-4GB RAM+AVG+LAPTOP STAND+ANTITHEFTBAG+16GB WRISTBAND FLASH
Lenovo Ideapad S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG+BAG
DELL Refurbished Latitude E7440 4th Generation- 14" Intel Core I7 - 4GB RAM - 500GB Sliver
HP Refurbished Probook 430 -CELERON 4GB RAM-500GB HDD-13.3"-Black.
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X130 12" AMD 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD - Black
HP Refurbished Probook 6470b Intel Core I5 4GB, 500GB - Dove Grey
DELL Laptop Charger / Adapter 19.5V 3.34A - (Big Pin) + Power Cable
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e Intel Core I3 4GB, 500GB 12.5" + FREE Mouse
Lenovo IDEAPAD S145-Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM,+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+AVG +DENRI BACKPACK+16GB FLASHDISK
HP Refurbished Probook 430 -Core I3-4GB RAM-500GB HDD-13.3"-Black.
HP Refurbished Probook 430 G3 5th Generation-Core I7-8GB RAM + 500GB HDD - Black. 13.3"
DELL Refurbished Latitude E6410 14" - Intel Core I5 - 500GB, 4GB Win 10 Trial
Lenovo Ideapad S145 Celeron, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 14' + Win 10 Pro + Office 2019 + Lenovo Bag
HP Refurbished ProBook 640 14 Intel Core i5 500GB HDD 4GB RAM Black & Grey
Lenovo Refurbished Thinkpad X131e Intel Core I3 4GB, 500GB 12.5" - Black.+ FREE Laptop Bag
Lenovo Ideapad Celeron-1TB HDD,4GB RAM+WIN 10+MS OFFICE+Anti-theft BAG (NO DVD DRIVE)
Asus X543U Core I5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD 2GB GRAPHICS WIN10 PLUS FREE BAG.
Generic 10.1 Inch 1.5GHz Support Webcam Laptop HDMI Computer Notebook for Android-black
Asus Celeron-15.6-Intel Celeron -1TB HDD-4GB RAM-Windows 10 +FreeBag+32GB FlashDisk
Generic 8GB RAM+64/128/256/512GB SSD 14inch 1920x1080P Full HD IPS Screen Intel Quad Core CPU Metal Ultrabook Laptop Notebook Computer
HP Refurbished Probook 4530S 2310M 2.10 Core I3 4gb - 500gb -15.6 + Free Back Pack Bag
Laptops Online in Kenya
It is rare to find an organization that doesn’t make use of Laptops to carry out daily tasks and objectives. They are portable and easy to carry around from one place to another. Aside from using it in the office, they are used by students in schools, at home, basically anywhere because of its backup power which is the batteries. There is so many major difference between the laptop and desktop but the two major reason the laptop has an edge over the desktop is due to its portability and backup batteries. Laptops are used to perform various functions such as 3D modeling, watching movies, writing projects, making research, saving important files and documents, connect to the internet in order to surf the web, and more.
Choosing the Right Laptop
Shopping for laptops online can be really tiring due to the availability of different options to choose from. These options make you start wondering which you should go for but with this guide, you are sure to know the important things to look out for.
1. Brand Matters: A lot of people buy laptops according to the brand name because they trust the brand. This is an important criterion because there are several top brands of laptop manufacturers out there each offering unique specifications. You can choose from these brands – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Samsung, Apple, and more.
2. Motherboard: This is the main component of every laptop. It is the circuitry board where all ports, connections, and more are integrated all together. There are different types of motherboards which are used in laptops, they are AT (Advance Technology) motherboard, ATX (Advance Technology eXtended) motherboard, Baby AT motherboards which is a combination of XT and AT, and XT (eXtended Technology) motherboards.
3. Microprocessor: There are several components that make up the laptop technology, one of the most important is the microprocessor also known as CPU or processor. This is a multi-purpose, register based, a clock driven programmable device that is inserted into the motherboard which accepts digital or binary data as input, processes it according to instructions stored in its memory. They basically operate on numbers and symbols at the binary level of the numerical system. In decided which laptop to buy, you should consider the processor clock speed which is measured in Gigahertz.
4. Random Access Memory: This is represented as RAM. It is a volatile memory unit of the laptop that helps store instruction and operations temporarily as long as the laptop is on. Once the laptop is turned off, it loses every information in its memory. It works hand in hand with the processor especially during booting, the OS of the system is loaded into the RAM along with other programs and files. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. A minimum of 4GB RAM should be what you should consider when choosing a suitable laptop.
5. Internal Storage Memory: New generation laptops now come with two options of the internal storage unit which are HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Solid State Drive). The SSD is the successor to the HDD with much more improved speed and functionality. Especially during booting, the SSD boots up to 10 times faster than the HDD. But it doesn’t support enough capacity space as much as the HDD but with technological advancement, it will definitely get there. For a suitable laptop, you should select ones with both storage unit. It is usually measured in Gigabytes. For the HDD, a minimum of 500GB should be considered and for the SSD, a minimum of 128GB should be considered.
6. Connectivity: This includes ports and wireless technology such as Bluetooth which must be present. Most especially the USB ports, it is advisable to stick to laptops with a minimum of 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, speakers and more. Also, Bluetooth connection for sharing and transferring files and documents, also for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Wi-Fi card is also an important feature to look out for. This enables you to connect to wireless networks in order to surf the web, access your social media accounts, stream live videos and music, and so much more.
Where to Buy Laptops in Kenya
Shop an awesome collection of durable laptops at the best prices online in Kenya. Go through our top collection of quality systems such as HP Probook, HP Elitebook, Toshiba Satellite, HP Envy, HP Pavilion, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, and more. Get the best deals on laptops today. Order yours now and pay cash at your doorstep!